26

TIME SKIP: FEBRUARY 2014

"Ah, why?"

Jaerin whined as she pouted, trying to remove Taehyung's hand off of her wrist.

"Come on, Jae! It's going to be fun!" Taehyung cheered as Jaerin shook her head aggressively, declining.

"I'm not dying my hair nor cutting it short!" Jaerin argued as she groaned when Taehyung kept dragging her to the agency to get the hair treatment.

"Gguk, help me with this!" She looked at her fellow maknae with hope in her eyes but Jeongguk only shook his head while smiling,

"I'm sorry, Jae! I'm excited to dye my hair," Jeongguk excitedly said as Jaerin groaned, sending a silent prayer to the heavens to bless and take care of her hair.

"But once I dyed it, I have to do it again and again and I can't stop and I'll have bald spots.." She pouted that made Taehyung giggle and squish her cheeks using his fingers, making her lips pucker.

"And you already dyed your hair like two times!" Jaerin pointed out and reached for his purple-brown hair that got dyed for their N.O Comeback and Promotions.

Taehyung laughed again due to the cuteness and innocent youngest,

"You can always color your hair back to your natural hair color and you won't get bald spots because there's hair treatment!" Taehyung said as he grinned, clapping his hands a little.

Jaerin sighed as she continued walking to the company where they're going to dye their hair for their comeback.

She looked down on the floor while walking, kicking pebbles on the way as she pursed her lips a little, nervous on how she'll look like with her hair cut short.

A small gasp escaped her mouth as she looked back and stumbled backwards a little, she looked back and saw that a man bumped into her.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as his eyes followed the man that bumped rudely into the youngest without even saying sorry.

Jaerin nodded as she continued walking but Jeongguk pulled her in the middle and now she's squished in the middle by the two older vocalists, making them giggle.

She placed her arm around their shoulders, making them lean down a little as she was too small for their height.

Meanwhile, the man that bumped into her, watched Jaerin, a layer of tears in his now glassy eyes as a small genuine yet sad smile spread across his plump lips,

"I'm sorry, Jaerin-ah."

___

"I'm sorry, Jaerin-ah!"

Taehyung giggled as he ran to where the hair stylists are dying his hair, leaving Jaerin with wide eyes as she held her hair that Taehyung tried to cut.

"Taehyung hyung!" She shouted as she looked at the still laughing Taehyung, the hair stylist now putting the second layer of hair dye after washing it.

Taehyung is getting a dark orange hair and Jeongguk is getting dark red,

She slumped back down to her chair and pouted, she's getting her hair trimmed but Taehyung cut approximately three inches of her hair and it's not even straight, some strands of hair are longer and some are shorter.

"Please fix it, Unnie." Jaerin smiled at the hair stylist who only nodded her head and fixed her now short hair that's reaching above her shoulders,

"Woah!" Jaerin looked at the mirror and smiled when she saw the older members inside the room, their hairs already done.

They got their hairs done first as they woke up earlier than the trio who overslept and now they're getting their hairs done a little late,