06

It's almost been year but Jaerin is still the same old girl who has a strong desire to achieve her dream.

Though challenges and obstacles came through her path of becoming an idol, she faced it and persevered, now, she's one of the best trainees and is now in the debut line for BigHit's next girl group, the group name isn't revealed and she's beyond excited.

The girls that are debuting with her are much older than Jaerin. She's only fourteen and her members' ages are seventeen and up.

She gets along well with her soon-to-be members, and she's so grateful that she'll be debuting soon.

But Jaerin sensed that something is off, and something is wrong. Like she doesn't belong to the group, it weakened her confidence but she kept it to herself, not wanting to cause an argument in the group.

As day pass, the feeling grew and grew as the girl got suffocated by the negative thought, it grew until she can't bare it anymore. She bottled her feelings up, making her look tired and stressed always.

Then, one morning, Jaerin woke up and she immediately felt a lump forming on her throat, this only happen whenever something bad is about to happen.

She woke up, her hair all tangled, making it hard to comb, she's now late for her training, and she's getting frustrated. She threw her comb to the other side of their room as it created a small sound.

She rubbed her face out of frustration as she decided to tie her hair into a messy bun and not let it loose, like how her hair is everyday.

She grabbed her bag as she ran to the agency, lips pressed into a thin line, she greeted every person that she see even though she's running like crazy.

"I'm here!" Jaerin slammed the door open as she saw the looks that her members gave her, a disappointed look.

"You're late, Jaerin." Hyuna, the leader said as she crossed her arms on her chest as she sent the said girl a glare.

"I'm sorry, you didn't woke me up.." Jaerin defended as she stood in her spot, ready to dance.

"So, it's our job to wake you up? All of us has to be independent, Jaerin. You can't always lean on us and depend on us." Nami, the eldest scolded the youngest as she rolled her eyes, angering the youngest. They're getting on her nerves just for being late.

Jaerin decided to not explode, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed, she doesn't know what her members are up to. She didn't do anything wrong, and yet, the girls are taking all their anger on the youngest who's confused and angry.

She looked at the girl who she looks up to the most, and the one who she gets along the best, Haneul. Jaerin's heart broke as Haneul only rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"Why are you acting like this? Yes, I'm late and I'm admitting it, it's my fault. But why are you taking all your anger out on me? Did I do anything wrong? If yes, then tell me!" Jaerin said as she looked at her members with disbelief, her members ignored her making her more angry.

She has a temper, everyone knows that. But, the members' choice of words angered her, filling up her temper tank, and the way they act and when they rolled their eyes just added fuel to the fire.

"Fine, then you're going to ignore me. How nice of you," She said as she let sharp words roll and leave her mouth, making the girls glare at her deeply, but Jaerin just sent their glare back, but sharper and deeper.

"You can't speak like that to your elders, have some respect." Nari, Nami's younger sister, who's the third-eldest said as she took a step forward, closer to Jaerin, trying to scare and threaten the girl, but Jaerin didn't flinch nor took a step backward. She stood on her spot, fists clenched as she stare at her members.