08

Kim Jaerin

I groaned as I felt the sunlight fell on my eyes, I covered my body with my blanket as I tried to sleep again.

"Tired.." I mumbled as I sat up slowly, half-asleep. I rubbed my eyes as my blanket fell from my shoulders to my thighs.

The gears on my mind started working as my eyes widened and my heart started beating rapidly. I'm going to meet my members today, and I'm nearly late.

I panicked as I immediately stood up from my bed, and accidentally stubbed my toe in the cabinet near my bed as I groaned in pain.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my palm on my pinky toe, I closed my eyes for a second as I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom, my pinky toe still throbbing in pain.

"This is going to be a long day for sure.." I mumbled to myself as I opened the showers and closed my eyes, letting the water fall on my bare body.

I quickly stepped out of the shower as I grabbed a black shirt and ripped jeans to wear.

I growled out of annoyance as my foot got stuck in the jeans as I quickly buttoned it, it's the first day that I'm meeting them and here I am, in the verge of getting late and leaving a bad impression on them.

I brushed my hair and thankfully, it's not tangled or else  I have no choice but to meet them with a hair that looks like a bird nest, or even worse.

I grabbed my bag as I ran to the company, which is not that far from where the dorms are, nearly tripping on my doorstep, I gained my balance and started running like crazy.

My hair is going crazy and the strong wind didn't make it any better, I'm running like a crazy teen being chased by a killer clown, just like how it is in movies.

My hair is all over the place the time I arrived in front of the agency, I fixed my hair using my fingers as I tried placing my hair in place.

I'm panting like crazy, and yet here I am walking to the studio where Mr. Bang told me to go so that I can meet my members.

"Good Morning.." I greeted a staff as he looked at me worriedly, maybe it's because my hair is a mess even though I tried to fix it, or maybe because sweat is rolling down from my temples.

"Aigoo, Jae-ah! Here, wipe your sweat and goodluck with your members!" Hr handed me a handkerchief as I bowed and wiped my sweat carefully.

I'm right, it's because I'm sweating like crazy. Everything can be described as crazy today, and yes, today is a crazy day.

"Thank You," I bowed again as he smiled and walked away, I continued walking to the office while wiping my sweat. I scrunched my nose as I saw how wet the handkerchief is because of my sweat. I sighed and placed it in the back pocket of my jeans.

I knocked on Mr. Bang's office door before peeking inside to see if he's there, I saw him sitting on his swivel chair, thick papers placed neatly in his desk.

He looked up as he smiled after seeing me, I politely bowed at him as he stood up and lead me outside.

"Are you ready to meet your members, Jaerin?" He asked as I nodded hesitantly. To be honest, I will never be ready, I don't why but something's telling me that this is a good opportunity but on the other side, someone's telling me to be nervous, and me, being the stupid teenager, followed the gut to be nervous.

"Follow me," He said as I nodded and let out a shaky breathe as I bit my lower lip hard, but not too hard to make it bleed.

He went downstairs where the dance studios are as he faced me, a smile plastered on his lips. His face showed excitement and happiness, he looks more excited than me. Is it that good that's why he's acting this way?