19

Jaerin let out a shaky breathe as she sat down on a stool beside Yoongi who's rather calm-looking outside but everyone knows he's nervous deep inside, as well.

Her legs bounced up and down due to anxiety as she shook her hands, her palms sweating as she closed her eyes tightly but opened again when she felt a hand on her thighs,

"Stop bouncing your legs, it's making me dizzy." Yoongi said as he crossed his arms and leaned his head on the wall, eyes closed gently.

"Y-You're not nervous?" Jaerin asked him as she saw Namjoon practicing his lines in front of a mirror in her peripheral vision,

"I am," Yoongi shortly said as Jaerin only nodded, not knowing what to answer in the rapper's short response to her question.

Soon, Namjoon called the members so that they'll talk about the positions on the stage so that everything will go perfectly,

"Don't worry, Jae. You'll do a great job!" Taehyung cheered the youngest up as he saw her furrowed brows and her lips that are trembling a little.

They were called to do dry-rehearsals wearing the black shirts that has their names written on it, the director and staffs doesn't know their names so they're wearing it so that they can be easily recognized.

They went up the stage and did their routine as Jaerin made sure that her moves are sharp and in point, she doesn't want to embarrass herself nor the members because of a mistake.

She cleared her throat silently and sent prayers to heaven when her part is coming, she went to the center and sang the notes perfectly with a cold look in her face, that's what Sungdeuk-nim taught her.

The rehearsals ended and she could feel the sweat trickling down her temples as they bowed and went back to the waiting room as the stylists wiped their sweats and removed their black locks away from their sweaty foreheads.

"I didn't stutter!" Jaerin cheered as the camera man filmed her while the stylist is re-fixing her hair, a white cloth keeping her dark locks away from her hair.

She jumped excitedly as the gold chains in her neck bounced as the staff laughed at her cuteness,

They changed their shirts to their stage costume, their stage names no longer displayed and printed on their shirts.

Again, they're called off to the stage for their pre-recording, this is it, their dream is finally happening in a few minutes. They'll be performing on the stage that they always dreamt of.

"Bangtan, Bangtan!" Namjoon cheered, "Bang, Bangtan!"

They always do their cheers whenever they need strength and it always work.

They walked to the dark stage as they heard the emcees introducing their group as the light started to open when the music started playing,

Namjoon's voice boomed thru the speaker as he did his part, rapping and dancing at the same time as he tried his best to make his voice steady.

He let out a small smile when he finished his rap and went to his next position, Yoongi taking over the center spot.

Jaerin held her microphone tightly as she wiped her palms on her pants when the camera isn't focused on her as she stood on the center when her part came,

Just like what she did on the dry-rehearsals, she sang and belt the notes out perfectly without stuttering as she tried her best not to.

She stepped back as she let out a small smile, dancing to the music as she bit her lip when she realized that this is her dream,