15

"Gguk! Jae! You're going to be late, hurry up!"

Seokjin said as the maknaes nodded as they quickly buttoned their coats up and fixed their hair as Jaerin whined because of her short skirt,

"Yah, stop complaining about your skirt. It looks good on you," Jeongguk smiled as Jaerin rolled her eyes playfully and smiled, she took her bag from their bed as she swinged it on her shoulders as she held it tightly.

"Aigoo! Look at our Jae," Hoseok playfully said as he pinched her cheeks as she smiled, her eyes turning into crescents.

Jeongguk came out of the room, his black locks combed neatly as his bangs fell on his forehead, his bag is hanging loosely on his shoulder,

The members started walking as Jaerin bit her lip and fiddled with her fingers, nervous for her first day.

Jeongguk held her hand after so many hesitations, he's not nervous as he's been studying in the school for years now since he became a trainee.

It's their last year in middle school but it's Jaerin's first day at Jeongguk's school as she's studying in a business school back in Busan but she had to move schools due to her new life as a trainee.

Jeongguk and Jaewon will attend school everyday, it also depends on their schedule, but they'll go home earlier for their daily practice, unlike other students who stay at school until four in the afternoon, the two vocalists stay at school until lunch only.

"Do you have your schedule already?" Jeongguk asked as Jaerin nodded, taking out the folded paper out of her skirt pocket as she unfolded it and looked at her first class,

"I have Maths first, how about you?"

Jeongguk's eyes lit up as he clapped his hands, "I have Math too!"

The two vocalists ran to their room as the attention was shifted to them as Jaerin's eyes widened open but Jeongguk did not care as he continued walking to his seat as he pat the empty side beside him while looking at Jaerin.

Soon, the class started and Jeongguk and Jaerin sticked with each other when they have classes together.

Jaerin, who's not interested in studying, doodled most of the time, yawning from time to time as she'd sometimes stare out of the window.

Fortunately, her teachers doesn't call her to answer equations on the board or ask her something as she's out of it and is not listening to whatever the teacher is saying.

Lunch soon came as Jeongguk and Jaewon walked to their agency side by side as they shared small talks about their day at school.

They felt small rain drops on their heads that soon became heavy as they rubbed their eyes to shook off the water that went to their eyes, making it blurry.

They're drenched and their uniform is sticking to their skin that made them uncomfortable, but with smile on their faces, they played on the rain.

Jaerin jumped into a puddle as water splashed over Jeongguk as Jaerin laughed as she covered her mouth, looking at her fellow maknae who has his eyes closed and lips pursed as he wiped his face using his palms.

"Yah!" Jeongguk shouted as Jaerin ran and he chased her as their laughters stand out in the sound of the heavy rain.

Heavy rain drops coming from the dark grey sky as it landed on the concrete where they're standing as they played on their way to the agency.

People who passed by the two vocalists look at the two with weird looks, some with smiles as they watch the two students being lovey-dovey with each other, they even thought that they're a couple as the elderly watch them, remembering the moment in their teenage years where they can do everything and freely with their loved ones and friends.