10

Jaerin woke up as she sat up in her bed quickly, sweat rolled down on her temples as she catched her breathe as she panted.

She pressed her right hand on her chest as she closed her eyes, trying to ease the pain as her breathes came back to normal.

Tears brimmed her eyes as it threatened to fall as she closed her eyes tightly, making a tear roll down her rosy cheeks.

She had a dream--a nightmare rather as she tried to remember what it is about, but she can't remember a single bit of it, the only thing she knew that it's terrifying.

She placed her foot on the cold floor as her toes flinched due to the cold touch as it sent shivers down her spines, she rubbed her arms, attempting to make it warmer.

She opened her luggage as she grabbed her music box, she turned the cold, metal as a calming sound started playing as Jaerin immediately felt calm.

She spent a few minutes sitting on her floor, holding the old music box as she let out a sigh as she brought her knees to her chest and rested her head between her knees.

Her eyelids started getting heavier as she opened her eyes wide, trying to stay awake as she shook her head and slapped her cheeks gently, trying to wake her system up.

She stayed in her position for a few more minutes until her sleepiness took over her as her eyes closed and her body slowly laid down on the cold floor, her sides lying flat as she drifted off to sleep.

___

Jaerin woke up feeling cold, she shivered as her eyes fluttered open due to the sunlight that shined on her eyes as she let out a groan.

She sat up as she yawned and rubbed her nose like a child, she spaced out for a few seconds before standing up to take a warm bath as her body is too cold due to the cold weather and her accidentally sleeping on the cold floor.

She stepped on the shower as she shivered again after feeling the cold ceramic floor,

She turned on the shower as hundreds, no, maybe thousands of warm water droplets of water dripped from the shower head to her body as she let out another sigh and continued taking a shower.

She dried herself and wore her clothes, just a plain shirt and jeans as she combed her hair, which is thankfully, not tangled as she combed and smoothed her hair out.

She head outside as she closed the lights off and wore her sneakers, just right in time and in the perfect moment, she saw her members all ready and are heading to the agency.

"Hey, Jae!" Hoseok greeted her as Jaerin smiled and walked to them, stumbling a little as Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jaerin's shoulder,

"Are you excited to move to our dorm, Jaerin?" Seokjin asked as the latter looked at her and shook her head slowly, unsure of what to answer.

Seokjin frowned, "Why?"

"I don't know.." Jaerin answered as she scratched her head, she doesn't know the answer to his question,

She's quite excited to live with the bubbly boys as she is slowly getting comfortable with them, but on the other side, she's nervous, it'll be her first time to live with boys that are close to her age as she only lived with her brother and her grandfather.

Well, she had no choice but to live with them.

____

"Welcome to our dorm, Jae!" Namjoon cheerfuly said as I sent him a smile,

"Yah, Jeongguk, Taehyung, help her to unpack, okay?" Seokjin said as he dragged Hoseok and Namjoon to the kitchen to help him cook dinner for the seven members.