09

Jaerin stared at nothingness as she felt her soul leave her body, starting tomorrow, she's going to live with boys.

"Jaerin?" Hoseok asked as he waved his hand in front of her face to get her attention as she shifted her look to Hoseok, confused.

"Are you okay?" He asked as Jaerin nodded and rubbed the back of her neck,

Again, an awkward silence surrounded them but this time, it's longer and it's suffocating Jaerin and the boys. They just looked at each other, telling them to break the silence.

Seokjin cleared his throat as his cheeks flushed red due to the attention that he got when he cleared his throat, "It's already late," He looked at his wrist watch and looked at the members again, "We should head out and maybe help Jaerin to pack her things."

Jaerin shook her head and immediately waved her hands in front of her, "You d-don't have to, I can do it by myself." She sent them a small smile as everyone looked at her as she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"I'll help Jaerin, do you want to come Jeongguk-ah?" Taehyung said as he looked at the youngest boy with a smile on his face that doesn't seem to fade.

"M-Me?" Jeongguk pointed at himself as Taehyung nodded and waited for his response,

"But.. Hyung," Jeongguk said as he scratched his head, he wanted to reject Taehyung's offer but he don't want to leave a bad impression on Jaerin.

"So, Jeongguk and me are going to help Jaerin!" Taehyung said without waiting for Jeongguk's confirmation as his eyes widened.

Taehyung stood up as he looked at his two dongsaengs, "Let's go so that we can eat Seokjin Hyung's food!" He enthusiastically said as he pulled the two outside the studio as they walked behind Taehyung,

Jeongguk and Jaerin let out a sigh as they let Taehyung drag them,

__

The lights flickered open as the three went inside Jaerin's dorm, she kicked her shoes off of her feet as she went straight to her room and took out her luggage.

"Your dorm looks so different from ours," Taehyung said as he looked around Jaerin's dorm, the interior is really different from theirs, their dorm is bigger than Jaerin's as it can fit nine people.

Jeongguk stared at the figurines that's placed on a small cabinet beside Jaerin's dorm as he held it, eyes sparkling due to amazement and excitement.

"Taehyung?" Jaerin said as the latter shifted his look as he raised his eyebrows as an answer, "Can you start packing my figurines and other stuffs there? Please be careful with the figurines." She said as Taehyung nodded and picked up a small bag that he saw on the living room.

Him and Jeongguk started placing the figurines and some comic books and other stuffs in the bag as they heard a zipping sound from the bedroom, telling them that Jaerin is finished packing her clothes.

She came out of the room and sat down beside Taehyung and Jeongguk who's reading some of her comic books that's been untouched since forever.

The dorm was soon surrounded by an icy silence as Jaerin played with the hem of her shirt as she bit her lip, she's slowly getting suffocated by the silence, she closed her eyes tightly as she waited for someone to speak.

The silence was broken by a phone notification as Jaerin's body was filled with relief, she can't handle another minute of that suffocating silence.

Taehyung took his phone out of his pocket as the screen's light reflected on his face as Jaerin and Jeongguk looked at him,

"Who is it?" Jeongguk asked in a nervous manner, not used in speaking with a girl literally beside him.