07

Kim Jaerin

Mr. Bang called me to his office as he wanted to tell me something, I've been here multiple times but it still makes me nervous as if it's my first time here.

I played with the hem of my shirt, rolling it to my finger and pulling it out, making it more crumpled.

I licked the bottom part of my chapped lips as I looked around his office, it's not big unlike the office that you see in movies. It's just simple, and cozy.

I'm waiting for Mr. Bang as I arrived a little early than him, my heart is pounding on my chest as my legs bounced up and down due to anxiety.

I sighed as I closed my eyes, calming my nervous self down as I fanned myself and let out a shaky breathe.

Negative thoughts filled my mind as my legs bounced more, I'm getting really anxious because of this meeting.

Is he going to kick me out? Did I do something wrong? Is he going to send me away too with the other girls? Is he secretly angry me because of the mess that we caused few days ago?

I shook my head as I exhaled, I pressed my lips into a thin line and I heard the door click behind me as I look at it,

It's Mr. Bang and he's holding a small, black suitcase. He's wearing his small round glasses, just like how he usually do.

I stood up from my seat as I bowed at him and he sent me a smile, I sat down again as I watch him sit in front of his desk on his swivel chair.

I just looked at him as I felt the thick air surrounding the room, I waited for him to speak as I continued playing with the hem of my shirt.

"So," He said as he broke the silence, I looked at him as I waited for him to continue his sentence.

He sighed, and I bit my lower lip hardly, he laughed at me as I looked at him in confusion, "Don't be too nervous, Jaerin-ah. I have some great news for you," He said as my brows furrowes in confusion.

"Mr--" He cutted me off as he chuckled again, I slumped down on my seat as I frowned,

"Stop calling me Mr. Bang. Just call me Bang PD-Nim, it's like a nickname of mine, Mr. Bang is too formal, it's making me feel old." He laughed as I let out a small smile, the tension in the room is slowly easing up, making my nervousness go away.

"So, let's jump right into the topic because we're slowly getting away with it," He chuckled again as I fixed the way I sit, seems like he's in a good mood today, he's all smiles today and he kept chuckling and laughing.

"W-What is it?" I asked as he cleared his throat again and he placed his palms together on his stomach as he leaned his back on his swivel chair.

"Me and the other directors talked about this last week, so, you're about to debut, right? But it got cancelled and we're sorry about that," He started as he cleared his throat again, his obviously trying to slow his words down and it's making me really really nervous.

"What is it?" I mumbled as he smiled, making me more nervous as my legs bounced more, up and down as I tried to stop it but instantly failed.

"Well, you've been training here for more than a year now, right?" Mr. Bang said as I nodded, mumbling another yes.

"Well, I think it's time for you to debut again." He said straightly as my eyes widened, last month, I'm placed in a group of sweet girls that are debuting, but, because of some unpleasant happenings, it was cancelled and now, I'm back on being a normal trainee.

Then, today, I've been called to the office because I'm debuting, again. To be honest, I'm pretty scared this time, but still, I'm excited.

Just scared on the part where I'll finally know who my members are, and hopefully this time, we're going to debut, successfully.