Sent away

Emma, Gloria and I were all cramped up with various other girls in a truck. We had been traveling for more than 30 minutes at this point.

The worst part is that we didn't even know where we were going.

"We have to get out," I said

It was very hard for me to stay calm because I didn't know what was on the other side or what we were even expecting after this long trip.

All I could think of is that I was not going to Survive by the end of the day.

They could kill me if they find out i'm a Radiate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry Rachel, at least we have each other," Emma said

"Yeah, not all of us, remember the boys, we gotta find them as soon as we get out of here and reach our destination," Gloria said

"Yeah but we don't even know where that is," I said

We then made a group hug

"Don't worry guys, let's stick to the plan and we'll see from there," Emma said

This is why Emma's a good friend she just knows how to make the best out of every situation.

But it isn't enough for me to stop thinking whether I'll survive after this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 mins past

...

" Ok, I'd like everyone to get out and stand in an orderly fashioned line." the military official said.

We all got out, still attached to Gloria and Emma.
I didn't even realize how dark it had gotten, we were all squashed up in the truck that I could barely even see outside the windows.

"What are they doing," Emma asks

"I don't know, looks like their taking our temperature or something."Gloria says.

At this point I already knew that the government knows that everytime a radiate is in a difficult situation they heat up meaning we get really stressed making our temperature high which happens rarely.
Now I know what your thinking, 'that happens to everyone' yeah but for Radiates it LITERALLY shots up to another level.

I don't know but I think it has to be something about our blood being so different from an average normal being. ( TMI ) Making the blood cells get a little tensed up.

~~~~~~~~~

"Next," the Millitary official said looking at Emma who was in front of me.

I could feel my heart beating faster than lightning flash.

Bom bom bom bom bom bom

"Clear," he said to Emma

"Next,"

"Once your done you go to the left and stand  next to the rest of them but only unless I tell you to do otherwise, OK."

"Yes Sir," I answered

Bom bom bom bom bom bom

*beep*

"Clear,"

I felt my heart jump into joy and took a deep breath out, not realizing how much I actually held in.

"NO WAIT, YOU YOUNG LADY, COME BACK,"

And then my heart just suddenly DROPPED.

.....