Chapter 22: Naughty

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, right there, you're such a good little whore, making me feel so good- ah! Fuck! Yes, don't stop, don't stop."

He redoubled his efforts and I was on the edge quickly. I gave him no warning before coming, grinding against his face and tightening my grip in his hair. When I was satisfied, I pulled him away. His face was covered in my arousal.

"Fuck, you're so good for me," I groaned, then pulled him up to kiss me, "My good slut."

"Can I fuck you now, ma'am?" He asked.

I leaned back, spreading my legs, "Fuck me like the good whore you are."

He hummed and positioned himself, stroking his tip up and down a few times before pushing into me. We both gasped and moaned, and I pulled him close to me to kiss him. He continued pushing in slowly, stopping for a second when he was all the way in.

"So, fucking good," I moaned, kissing him, "Such a good slut, fucking me so well. Go on, fuck me."

He began moving in and out of me, finding a pace, then moving faster. I knew he was already aroused from our discussion earlier, and it was clear. One hand moved in between my legs, playing with my clit as he moved in me.

"Fuck," I moaned, "Right there, don't stop, oh fuck."

He leaned down to kiss me, hand moving faster, and I gasped into his mouth.

"Ma'am," he groaned, "Ma'am you feel so good around me, please, you make me feel so good."

I reached up, grabbed his collar, and pulled him into another kiss, then whispered, "If you want something, use your words."

He whined and kept fucking me, losing tempo a few times, clearly getting close to his orgasm. He couldn't hold it for long.

"Fuck! Ma'am, please, please let me cum, fuck, I want to cum in you, I want to be your good slut, please, please, let me cum, oh shit." The words were tumbling out of his mouth.

I pulled him close, "Cum." I kissed him hard, feeling him moan loudly, as he thrust deep inside of me. I came around him at the feeling of his orgasm.

He was panting, trying to catch his breath, and I pulled him into another kiss. "Mine."

He smiled and kissed me back, "Yours." He pulled out of me, relaxing beside me and humming, "Thank you, ma'am."

I turned to him, "Of course, Spence, I love you."

"I love you too."

***

I held my breath as I clipped my corset, moved it so it was in line, and turned to face Spencer. "Good?"

His jaw was practically on the floor. "Yeah. Wow. You- you look amazing."

I spun, showing off the short skirt I'd chosen. It was short enough that twirling it almost revealed my lace boyshorts. My sparkly thigh highs topped the outfit off. Spencer was already wearing the outfit I'd chosen for him- tight jeans and a muscle tee, no underwear, and the collar I'd bought for him. Not quite as overtly sexual as mine but revealing, nonetheless.

The doorbell rang and I smiled, "Ready?"

"Ready." He confirmed, and I gave him a kiss.

I walked to the door, hips swaying, and opened the door to find Emily, holding a bottle of wine and wearing a short babydoll-style dress and heels.

"Hey, Emily!" I said, welcoming her in, "You look fabulous."

She looked me up and down, "You look amazing. Wow."