SEQUEL?!

HEYYY!

Sooo I'm working on the sequel. I'm going to be working on the sequel for the next few months. It will most likely not be posted until around May/June/July or when I think I've written enough to be able to post at least once or twice a week.

  The sequel will take place 4 years after this story and since I couldn't think of anything else to name it and I felt it should remain with the same title it will be named Lolly'sAdventures #2 and it's going to be a lot like this one but the characters have changed a bit and there are going to be new ones. Also there's going to be a lot of Cholly and shocking news.

  I might post the book sooner also if you guys say you want it. Your comments and vote always make me more motovavted to write faster so comment if you want it sooner than having to wait 6 or 7 months!

  I'll be posting more author notes like this with info on the sequel and spin-offs. I'm going to be making a book called Lolly'sAdventuresEXTRASwhich will be short stories of what happened between the book and the sequel. I'll let ya know when I post it.

  So yeah. Bye!

TWITTER & INSTAGRAM: @bookcouples

PERSONAL INSTAGRAM: @karensunlight

YOUTUBE: Awkward BookTuber (video attached to the side or on the top if using the app)