Adventure #2: Part 1: Grape Virus

Sorry I haven't updated lately.

I know the Humor on this one kind of sucks but I wrote this fast and in an hour without re-reading.

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think?

What do you think of Charlie?

-----------------------

Part 1: Grape Virus

"Morning Lolly!" Mom said when I entered the kitchen.

"Just give me the pancakes and nobody gets hurt." I said since the only reason I was up at 6 a.m. was because I smelled mom's delicious pancakes. I had jumped out of bed so fast that Bobby had fallen out of it.

Mom laughed but handed me a plate with pancakes. I put my plate down on the counter and sat in the barstool then started eating. Nobody really uses the table to eat, we normally eat in the counter which is big enough for six people. When I was done with my first pancake I saw Ronny come down the stairs and sit next to me.

"You still a cat?" I asked her and she just looked at me with no whatsoever expression on her face. "You scare me sometimes."

She started licking her hand which must mean she's still a cat. Dex came into the kitchen and sat on my left. "Where's Bobby?" He asked then yawned.

"On my bedroom floor, sleeping." I said.

"You know," he said and yawned again. "What you did to the guest room wasn't very nice Lolly."

"I didn't put them there, Bobby did. I only got all the wrappers and gave them to him." I said defensively.

"We spent more than 2 hours taking them all out. Bobby filled the restroom floor, the bathtub, the closet, under the bed, all the drawers, under the bed sheets, and the toilet with cherry lollipop wrappers." Dex said yawning for the fifth time since he came into the kitchen.

"I'm so proud of him." I said and wiped a fake tear.

"How did you guys even get so many wrappers?" Dex asked as mom put a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"We have people." I said secretively.

He rolled his eyes but just ate his pancakes. Dad came down a few minutes later and walked over and gave mom a long kiss meanwhile Dex and I gagged.

"You two are just jealous." Dad said with a smile.

"No!" Dex and I said.

"Why would we be jelly of you kissing mom?!" I asked disgusted. "We don't want to kiss mom!"

"You're jealous that I have someone to kiss good morning to and you don't!" Dad said laughing.

"I can find myself a boyfriend if I wanted to." I argued.

"And I can find myself a girlfriend if I wanted to!" Dex said.

"Suuuurrrrreeeee." Dad said and I threw a pancake at his face.

"Lolly!" Mom scowled as Dad threw one back at me. "Johnny!" Mom scowled dad.

"She started it!" Dad said pointing at me.

Mom rolled her eyes at her husbands childish behaviour. I felt someone tugging my hair and I turned and saw Ronny sucking on it. "Ronny! Eww! Don't be gross!" I said as she sucked the syrup out of my hair. The pancake had dirtied my hair. "Mom! Ronny's eating my hair! Help!" I yelled and mom tried pulling Ronny away from me. "She's pulling my hair!"

"Ronny let go!" Mom ordered but Ronny didn't listen.

Dex wasn't much of a help since he was laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes. I reached for the syrup bottle and squirted him with it. "Lolly!" He yelled as he wiped sticky syrup of his face but it was useless because I squirted him again.