SPIN-OFF #1?!

Hello!

  So Lolly's Adventures will have spin-offs as in books that are connected but you don't really need to read this one to understand that one and so forth. So far I have 3 in mind.

  My very top priority one is Hope's and Bobby's Adventures which I have written 6 parts for it in these past 2 weeks. This one will most likely be posted around March or April if I continue with the writing schedule I have now.

  Hope's and Bobby's Adventures will most like be reeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy long. Basically it's suppose to cover their freshmen year up until the moment Lolly's Adventures starts. That's 5 years of Bobby's life. Wow.

  It starts off in the begining of Hope's freshmen year and it's in her point of view. Of course later on Bobby's point of view will be added every once in awhile and then when the accident happens it'll be Bobby's point of view only onward. Lolly and Lindsay will be in it and you'll get to know more of them when they were younger. When the story starts Lolly's in 7th grade so that's going to be interesting.

  Anyways basically the book will cover Bobby and Hope becoming friends and realizing they like each other. Then they start dating and I will write about their relationship up until when the accident happens. After the accident it's going to be Bobby's point of view and you'll know how he reacts to the accident and how Lolly and him deal with losing Hope. I might continue the book into the summer Lolly and Charlie met and started dating just so you know what Bobby was doing since you didn't see him very much in this story. You'll see how he falls for Marie and feels like he's betraying Hope.

  You get the idea?

  Okay!

  I don't know if thay confused you but if it did sorry. I didn't really know how to explain it.

  What do you think of my idea for Hope's and Bobby's Adventures?

Picture of an edit for Bobby and Hope on the side or if on the app on the top. I think Holland will be casted as Hope because I just love Stydia even though I've never watched Teen Wolf before. I will watch it soon though!

Instagram: @bookcouples

Twitter: @bookcouples

Personal Instagram: @karensunlight

YouTube: Awkward BookTuber