Adventure #7: Part 2: I Don't Date Famous People and Special Guests

You guys are the best!

Thanks for voting and commenting and like I've said before comment and vote for the next part!

Enjoy! ;)

_________________

Part 2: I Don't Date Famous People and Special Guests

"So where was everybody last night?" Dexter asked as we all sat around the table in the backyard having breakfast. "I took Cynthia home and the house was empty."

Bobby, Emilie, Charlie, and I shared a look and then we all blushed looking down at our food. Obviously the four of us didn't want to talk about last night.

"Am I missing something?" Dexter asked noticing our silence.

"I just...walked around the port. It's amazing in the night." Emilie lied.

"I went to the movies." Bobby said and quickly shoved food into his mouth.

"I was reading here, in the backyard." I sorta lied.

"Late night swimming." Charlie mumbled not looking at Dexter in the eye.

Then the four of us stood up at the same time and said we were done. We hurried back into the house and threw away our plastic plates and forks. The four of us went our separate ways.

I decided I needed a walk to clear my mind. I went up to my room and quickly changed into a spaghetti strap top and jean shorts. I grabbed my sunglasses and put on my sandals. I quickly grabbed my shoulder bag and hurried out of my room.

I went down the stairs quicker than I thought was possible and walked over to the front door. I was just about to escape without being seen until I heard someone call my name.

"Heading out Lolly?" Charlie asked from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah." I said.

Then there was a awkward silence.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way last night." Charlie said. "I suppose that's the reason you've been ignoring me all morning. I didn't mean to."

I relaxed. "I thought you were avoiding me." I said and he smiled.

"Nope." He said.

"Then we're fine. Last night was actually really nice and I enjoyed talking to you." I said smiling.

"Maybe we can do that again sometime?" He asked eagerly and then blushed. "I mean..."

"Yeah." I said. "I'd love too lay in the backyard and look up at the stars with you again. I'll see ya later." I waved goodbye.

"Bye!" He yelled smiling.

I opened the front door and closed it once I was outside. That guy is doing weird things to my stomach and I don't know weather I like it or not.

I walked through the front yard but stopped when I saw a girl watching me next door. She didn't look away when I caught her.

"What?" I asked her.

"Does Dexter Harris and Charlie Hailwood live there?" She asked.

"Possibly." I said. "Why?"

"Are you dating Charlie?" She asked ignoring my question.

"No." I said. "Why?"

She glared at me. "Are you sure?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes getting annoyed by this thirteen year old girl. "I think I would know if I were dating him." I said.