Adventure 10: Part 3: Truth or Dare, Midnight Kiss, and Farewells

Here's the part you've all been waiting for this whole time! I won't make this long so just leave a comment and vote so I can't be super happy and post the next adventure faster. Also check out my video on the side or above this if you're in the app!

P.S. Sorry for all the spelling errors!

Enjoy!

__________________

Part 3: Truth or Dare, Midnight Kiss, and Farewells

"I dare you to go outside and get a worm and then bring it back here with you and eat it." A girl told a guy and most of the people got disgusted faces.

"Okay." The guy said smirking at the girl and I had a suspicion that them two knew each other.

The guy stood up and walked out of the room with more than half the people sitting in a circles following him. I stayed seated in between Gaige and Arian.

"So far people have licked a cockroach, ran down the street only wearing boxers, shaved half of their hair off, drank a smoothie of things that don't taste good together, peed in the evil English teachers front yard, and a lot of more things I do not want to remember I saw." Xander said from Gaige's left side.

"They can't be unseen my friend." Gaige said and shivered. He then turned to look at Arian and I. "Aren't you two all snuggly."

"Shut up." I said.

"Your plan seems to be working." Arian whispered in my ear. "Now giggle to make it seem more real."

I giggled and it wasn't really fake since I had drunken two more cups of beers during the time we have been playing the game. I'm a light drinker.

Charlie stiffened and pulled Trini so fast to his side that she ended up falling on her back.

"What the hell Charlie?" Trini asked as she rubbed her head.

The guy came back a minute later and I looked away not wanting to see him eat the worm. I heard everyone gag and someone actually ran out looking for the restroom.

"That was gross." Gaige said. "Ugh."

The guy picked someone and then game continued. A few minutes later Emilie was picked.

"Truth or dare Emilie?" A girl who we knew from school asked.

"Dare." She said.

"I dare you to call your mother and tell her your pregnant."

Emilie didn't even seem surprised. "No biggie." She said and she took out her cellphone and dialed her mom in speaker. Everyone went quiet.

"Emilie how did you and that friend of yours escape the house after your father and I tied you up?" Her mom asked and suddenly I added up the pieces and figured out Bobby and Em had basically escaped from her house.

"That doesn't matter mom because I have wonderful news!" Emilie said sounding excited.

"You're coming home?" Her mom asked excited. "I knew you wouldn't leave us again. We raised you good."

"No mom! It's even better news!" Emilie said and I covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't giggle. "I'm pregnant!"

Silence.

"You're what?" She yelled.

"I'm pregnant mom and the dad of my baby and I are driving to get married!" Emilie said adding the married part which wasn't part of the dare but I know she was just trying to get her mom to get more mad.

"Emilie I want you home this instant and don't you dare go get married!" She yelled and then we heard a thud.

"She fainted." Emilie said and ended the call. "That was fun but now it's my time to pick a victim." She didn't even hesitate. "Arian truth or dare?" I saw the mischievous glint in her eye.