Adventure #10: Part 1: Marshmallow Wars, Old Friend, and Sleeping Arangements

IT'S A BIT BORING BUT WHATEVS! JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND I'LL BE HAPPY! I'VE FINISHED WRITING THIS WHOLE ADVENTURE SO I'LL BE STARTING ADVENTURE #11 TONIGHT OR TOMORROW.

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END!

WARNING: THERE'S MOST LIKELY A LOT OF ERRORS. SORRY.

________________

Part 1: Marshmallow Wars, Old Friend, and Sleeping Arangements

Instead of driving for over ten hours to get back home Dex decided taking a plane. It was a over an hour flight and we should be back in our hometown by nine in the morning. We got first class tickets thanks to Charlie and Dexter and even better were the only ones. The first five minutes went great but then Bobby and I got bored so we decided to play a game.

"Five!" I called as I threw another marshmallow at him and he caught it with his mouth. "Here goes number six." I said and threw another one. He went up to seventeen then the eighteenth fell.

"Your turn." Bobby said and I threw him the bag of marshmallows. He caught it and he started throwing them as me. I caught them all and went up to twenty nine. I couldn't eat anymore after that.

"I won!" I said standing and making a weird happy dance.

"Our turn!" Emilie and Iris said.

"I've got another bag so we can throw them at them at the same time. I chose Iris as my partner!" I said as I took another bag of marshmallows out of my bag.

"Lets make this interesting." Bobby grinned. "If Lolly and Iris lose they have to let me throw a bucket of worms at them."

I looked at Iris and we both grinned. He obviously thought that Iris couldn't win and he was wrong.

"Deal." Iris said. "But if Emilie and Bobby lose you two have to go bungee jumping."

"Deal." Emilie said.

Bobby and Emilie had said over a trillion time before that they would never ever bungee jump. Guess they'll have to now.

"Wait I want to record this." Dexter said and everyone got in their positions. Charlie and Ethan watched nervously meanwhile Dexter recorded. Emilie wasn't bad at all but I could tell she was already get full. Iris on the other hand could eat five bags of marshmallows and still be able to eat food.

"Twenty!" Both Bobby and I said and threw the marshmallow.

"This game is getting intense." Charlie said and Dexter did commentary for the video. He's been doing it the whole time and it was pretty funny hear him sound like a game host or something.

Bobby and I continued throwing marshmallows and Emilie and Iris continued catching them.

"Thirty four!" Bobby and I said and then it happened. Emilie fell off her seat with a stomach ache and groaned.

"Yes!" Iris and I yelled jumping up and down of excitement.

"Noooooooooo!" Bobby screamed as he fell on his knees.