Adventure #17: Part 3: THE END.

Part 3: THE END.

  "What are you going to do for the next week of so meanwhile classes start?" Charlie asked me as we laid in my bed.

  My brothers and Xander had gone to get lunch over half an hour ago but I think they just wanted to leave us alone. It's been a couple of days since we got here and the guys have been staying in a hotel. They were all leaving in a bit. Xander was going to his college less than an hour away from here and my brothers and Charlie were going back to the house. Over six hours away.

  "Probably explore the shops ans restaurants around here. My Dad is suppose to come and bring some more things with Emilie then drive her to her college." I said. "I might go and annoy Xander as well."

  Charlie chuckled.

  "How about you? What are you doing now that I'm not going to be there to make your life miserable?" I asked.

  "You don't make my life miserable. You make it quite interesting and fun so now that you're not going to be in the house it's going to be pretty quiet." He said. "No more noisy mornings with everyone sitting around the counter having breakfast."

  "You're making me sad all over again." I said.

  "Sorry." He said kissing my forehead.

  "I guess you won't be able to sing me to sleep anymore." I said referring to the last couple of nights he'd called me during the night and sung me  to sleep.

  "If you can't sleep just call me and I'll sing you to sleep." He said.

  We laid there in silence for a couple of minutes.

  We could hear people out in the halls moving in. People have been moving in all week. I have met a few people in my floor already during the week and they all seemed nice enough.

  "I'm recording some songs for the album next week and going on set as a special guest in a TV show." Charlie said.

  "Sounds fun." I said.

  "I'm going to miss you."

  "Me too. I'll miss everyone. It's going to be so strange living in a new place not knowing anyone."

  "Ethan called me last night. He had just woken up for school." Charlie said.

  "How is he?"

  "He made a friend so he's thrilled to be back in school. He says he missed everyone though and told me to tell you he misses you and wishes you the best in college."

  "I love your brother." I smiled.

  "How's Iris?" Charlie asked me and I stiffended. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

  "She made me promise not to tell anyone. Sorry." I said.

  "She isn't hurt though is she?" He asked.

  "Not that I know of." I said remembering Iris calling me two days ago crying.

  My dorm room door was then opened and in came my brothers and Xander carrying chinese food.

  "You two can stop making out now!" Dexter declares covering his eyes. "You have almost an hour to make out."

  "They're not making out Dexter." Xander said walking over to the desk and putting the paper bags there. "I got you your favorites Lolly." He said motioning to one of the paper bags he had been carrying.

  "Thanks." I said.

  "Lets eat before the food gets cold." Bobby exclaimed.

  Xander passed me my bag and Dexter handed Charlie one of the bags he was carrying. Charlie and I sat on the bed and Xander decided to sit between us. Bobby and Dexter argued over the desk chair for about five minutes and we just watched them as we ate. Finally Bobby won the chair and Dex had to sit on the floor.