Guess The Musical By The AITA post

Which musical is being described? Guess by dropping an in-line comment

1) I, (22(?), M) kicked a girl (19, F) out of my apartment because she just randomly broke in while I was trying to write a song in peace and waved drugs in front of my face when she KNOWS I'm on withdrawal. AITA?

2) I, (40, M) wrote a pamphlet to clear up embezzling allegations made by my enemies, confessing that I cheated on my wife (40, F) in the proccess of doing so. AITA?

3) I, (17, F) ditched my childhood best friend (17, F) for the most popular clique in my high school. I also met and unwittingly assisted a boy (17, M), who turned out to be a psycho and wanted to blow up the whole school, with his murders. AITA?

4) I, (17, M) lied to the poor family of a boy (17, M) who committed suicide by claiming that he was my best friend and wrote fake emails between him and me. I also neglected the relationships with my friend and mother in the process. AITA?

5) I, (35, F) slept around with some guys because my husband was doing it, so I wanted to make him jealous. Eventually, he found out and called me a "damned witch" and I told him that I wouldn't be such a b**ch if he could get it up. AITA?

6) I, (16, F) joined the popular girls in school and ditched my two other friends (16, F and 16, M), and I also took revenge on the queen bee (16, F). AITA?