Catherine Parr Addresses the Queendom

[A/N: As y'all may or may not know, ALL Broadway theaters have been shut down until further notice because of COVID-19, which means that Six's official opening will be delayed...]

Catherine Parr: (Sighs) Hey, Queens! I know that the recent events have been a huge bummer. The queens and I were so excited to finally open on Broadway and just get down with y'all, but unfortunately, as y'all know, due to health concerns, all Broadway theaters are being shut down...until further notice.

All the other Broadway characters: WHAT?! (They all go to address their own fandoms)

Catherine Parr: Now, let me tell you, Boleyn's initial reaction to the news was NOT pretty...

Catherine of Aragon: Yeah, I ended up having to wash her mouth with soap.

Catherine Parr: HEY! MY TIME! And the other queens and I were very bummed.   But then we realized that even though it is a bummer that we have to wait a little, it is for the best. We want you queens to be healthy and safe, and this is the only way to not put you guys at risk. But fear not. Hopefully, we will be able to get down with you guys sooner rather than later! Don't lose your head just yet! We love you guys and we hope to see you soon! And with that, queens, I end my address to the Queendom! We queens love you guys very much! And we hope to see you guys pretty soon!