How Musical Characters Do In Road Trips

It's Christmas break, which means that it's time to go on trips! And that might also mean sitting in a car for long periods of time. Here is how musical characters would do in road trips!

Eliza Schuyler- She would be very gung-ho about going on a road trip. Even though her kids feel way different about it. Hamilton would not like it so much because he has to drive...

Philip Hamilton- He would try to not lose his sanity while dealing with his siblings. When he has 7 of them, things are gonna get pretty messy.

Catherine of Aragon- She'd lay ground rules and plan every minute of the trip. She would also call driving even though Boleyn begged to drive. She said no because she doesn't trust her.

Roger Davis- He DID drive from New York to Santa Fe so he can drive long distances... though, that was when he was by himself. A road trip with Mimi, Mark, Collins and Isa (my OC) would be pretty stressful and he, like Philip, would try VERY VERY hard not to lose his sanity while driving. He HAS snapped at people while driving before.

Sonny de la Vega- He would be goofing off in the backseat and trying to annoy Usnavi.

Usnavi de la Vega- He insisted on driving the whole way but Vanessa and Benny INSISTED that he and Benny switch halfway through.