Stan Wars: Hamilton vs. Six

[A/N: This is based on the Stan Wars series of a YouTube channel called "inreellife". He does mostly theater-related skits, but he does Marvel and other stuff, too. I'll call the Six fan "Christine" and the Hamilton fan "Veronica", but NO, they are NOT, I repeat, NOT!!!! Christine Canigura (Be More Chill) or Veronica Sawyer (Heathers), just so you know! One last thing, this does NOT reflect my opinions about either musical. I love both of them! 'Mkay, sorry for my rambling!]

Veronica: Hey, uh, I need to tell you something! Congratulations on your Broadway transfer!

Christine: Thanks! It's such an honor for the Queendom! I'm so excited for the queens to come to Broadway!!!

Veronica: You guys deserve it! Six is such an empowering show, and I love the soundtrack and its' feminist theme!

Christine: Hey! Hamilton deserves all the recognition it has! Like, it REVOLUTIONIZED the whole musical theater world! Eleven Tonys? Holla!!

Veronica: Isn't it great that we both stan the BEST musicals?

Christine: Uh, HECK YEAH! Of course, we both know which is better!

Veronica: Duh! It's obvious!!

Christine: I know, right?

Veronica: I mean, it's a no-brainer!

Both: (Sigh, then smiles falter)

Veronica: Oh, I'm sorry, you meant Hamilton, right? Because obviously a musical that took the whole musical theater world by storm is better than a musical that basically COPIED IT!

Christine: Obviously not, because an empowering musical with strong independent female characters and an ALL FEMALE CAST is obviously better than an overhyped and overrated musical!

Veronica: Overrated? Really? The TONY VOTERS might beg to differ!

Christine: Yeah, right. You guys TRIED with your Hamildrops and mixtape, but now NOBODY CARES!!

Veronica: Look, nobody cares about you in the first place! The only reason why you even WENT on the West End is just because of your fanbase! Okay, you didn't even win ANY Olivier awards! [A/N: The Oliviers are basically the Tonys for West End.]

Christine: Okay, your biggest competitor at the Tonys was a show about WAITRESSES!!! Wow, so hard to beat!

Veronica: Okay, first of all, Waitress has nothing to do with us, so leave it out of this! Second, we still won more Oliviers than you did with our West End cast!

Christine: Which is kind of sad, because hip-hop doesn't belong on Broadway.

Veronica: Well, In The Heights would beg to differ!

Christine: And that won only FOUR Tonys and THREE Oliviers! Also, how am I supposed to know what's going on when they rap too fast?!

Veronica: Oh, is that why you repeat your lyrics over and over and over again so we all get sick of it starting from "Ex-Wives"?

Christine: We do it for effect!

Veronica: I KNOW that everybody knows that they used to be six wives, okay?! You don't have to repeat it over and over again in the first and last song!

Christine: Well, at least our songs are better!

Veronica: Oh, really? Because your best songs are about how they're six wives and about a stuck-up queen who spews out whatever she wants to say so she ends up dying!