Sanders Sides Rehash/Theories(?)

[A/N: Spoiler alert. MAJOR spoiler alert! If you haven't watched the episode and don't want spoilers, CLICK OUT!]

Okay, so the new Sanders Sides episode we've all been waiting for has come out, and this is a place where I want to put down my reactions/thoughts/theories, and maybe have some discussion with you guys in the comments.

-Okay, before we dive into the episode, can we take a look at the thumbnail? The Sides are separated into Light and Dark Sides, but look! Next to Remus, there is a blank character. So, half the fans theorize that it could be Roman because the outline looks like him, and the other theorize that we'll have a new character soon, which I personally think is more plausible.

Now going into the episode, I'll hit on some major plot points:

-The episode starts with Thomas in a "word crush" type game, talking with Lee and Mary Lee. After that sequence, there is the intro and basically there is a recap of S v. S and then it cuts to April 13, and Thomas comes into the room very PISSED! Looks like the wedding did not go well.

-After some discussion, Roman, Patton, and Thomas recap what has gone on since Selfishness vs. Selflessness in a rap/song type thing, and it's a combo of Ace Attorney and Guitar Hero or some other rhythm game.

-Logan shows up in animated form and his words are in a chatbox, and he provides some input. He also puts forth the classic train track scenario: let the train run its' course and kill 5 people? Or redirect the train and kill one.

-He also tells Patton that always putting others first, if it makes you feel like you don't have your own life, could do more harm than good, and that Thomas needs some leisure time.

Now this is where the drama happens.

-So Logan asks Patton if it were between Thomas' life of another's that "[he doesn't] think Thomas should give his life up?", and this other person is innocent. Roman than asks Patton what Thomas should do in such scenario. THIS IS WHERE PATTON SNAPS.

-In an imaginary game sequence, Patton turns into a frog-monster called "Lillypadton" and gives Thomas and the gang a hard time, which prompts Logan to step in and say "enough". Logan than says that they'll need help from another Side, which is none other than Deceit.

-Deceit eventually manages to get Patton to give Thomas some room to breathe.

-Then we cut back to the apartment, and Deceit now heads the discussion, and during this time, Roman's whole attitude throughout this whole thing was VERY paranoid, and eventually he asks "How can we trust him?!"

-Which prompts Deceit to say "I don't have a simple answer, but here's a start". He takes off his right glove and raises his right hand, and he reveals his name as JANUS.

-Roman laughs at his name, (which is VERY RUDE, mind you, not cool, Princey!) and then gets compared to Remus by Janus.

-At this point, he canNOT believe that Thomas is seriously taking Janus' side right now. He then says the heartbreaking line "I thought I was your hero". Thomas than answers with "Y-yeah, you are". Roman then silently asks Janus a question, and Janus confirms the answer as yes, and even though Patton tries to calm him down, Roman ends up leave early.

-After a discussion on apology, and what to do, Leslie Odom Jr. makes an appearance (He was the person Thomas was Pokémon battling with in the trailer) and Patton apologizes to him. Also to Janus, too. The episode ends with Thomas inviting Lee and Mary Lee into his house for a meal.

So it looks like Thomas hashes things out with Janus, and he may be going down on the same path as Virgil, who didn't show up in the episode.

Now what does this mean for Roman? Well, lately, he's been getting a bit pushed aside and ignored, and to top it all off, to him, it looks like Thomas is siding with Janus, which leads me to this theory. 

ROMAN WILL SNAP SOON

I don't know when it will be, but yeah, with all the things happening recently, like Thomas not going to the callback, Remus showing up, AND now Thomas listening to Deceit to boot, it looks like Princey here has had it with being pushed aside. We can see from his line "I thought I was your hero", that he feels like Thomas has been brushing him aside as of late. So the possibility of him just blowing up is not that far-fetched.

Okay, so if you stayed 'til the end, thanks for coming to your TED talk! What do YOU think will happen in the next few Sanders Sides episodes? Any theories? Feel free to comment.