Chapter 4- Rainy Night

Start from the beginning

No one's Pov

" Idiot Kim Taehyung is no one idiot of this world " Yoonji angrily yelled in the hospital's hall way " Jungkook what happened your friend now? And why is he cursing so much on the poor Kim?" The nurse on the reception said to Jungkook...because he was standing beside her " Well....I don't know, let me go and ask her " Jungkook nervously smiled at Her, who nodded her head.

Jungkook grabbed Yoonji's arm and start walking toward the garden, Hoseok saw that he ran behind them " what happened Noona ?" Jungkook asked and sat on the ground...Hoseok and Yoonji did the same, she angrily sighed and showed me some.

Kim Taehyung taking drugs?

Yesterday night, 26th August...Kim Taehyung found snorting Cocaine...in one of his best friends party..many people saw him snoring it.

Did he really took cocaine ?
Is it another bad habit of him?

And then there was a picture of him, which they just took few hours ago.

Jungkook sighed and turn toward Yoonji " he don't take drugs? Especially cocaine...yeah maybe he smokes but nope no drugs ?" Jungkook said like he know that Taehyung didn't took drugs...Yoonji rises his eyebrows " And how are you so sure he didn't took the drugs?" She asked...Hoseok like always listening to them.

" Dumbo, you are a doctor... don't you know a drug addicted person and never be himself after taking drugs, at least not for 24 hours and especially cocaine...and then next day, he came to his company with good body,not even his eyes are red and nose too..and his hands were also not shaking " Jungkook said with duh tune " Wow, really a good doctor in this young age" Hoseok said.

" And you know about media, they only need money...and how do they mad money?" Jungkook asked them " Audience views " Hoseok said confused...Jungkook nodded his head " and audience went after hot news...the youngest CEO of Korea ..taking drugs and etc " Yoonji and Hoseok looked at him surprised " You know what....I don't believe these news and media anymore " Jungkook said and sighed.

" But Kook, are you sure you want to marry him ?" Yoonji asked and out her hand on his shoulder....Jungkook smiled " Papa made this decision, and he love a lot , he have not made any wrong decision For his son " Jungkook said and smiled once again thinking about his father.

"

It's raining ! It's raining! " Taehyung was mentally screaming...he was in the car,his driver was driving the car.....only few minutes then he will reach Jungkook's village " Why is it raining so much tonight...I hate this rain " Taehyung whined, it was 10:30 pm... suddenly his car stopped with a halt " what happened ? " Taehyung asked his driver.

" Maybe there is something wrong with the engine " he said and got out of the car " I should Dad " Taehyung mumbled to himself and dialled his father's number...he smiled when he saw children playing in the rain... jumping and dancing...but he sighed when his father didn't pick up the call.

" Pick up the call...come on dad " he again look outside the window and saw a man standing little far from the children looking at them...he blinks his eyes, but it was dark that why his face wasn't visible " Kookie Hyung! " One of the boy shouted at him...signing him to join them.

Taehyung wide his eyes " Kook...Kookie ?" The man run towards them and pick up the boy and spin him around...making him giggle...they all run around him...he put the boy down, Taehyung chuckled looking at him " Hello Tae.." Namjoon said on the other line " Hello I'm Busan talking from Taehyung " Taehyung who was looking at the man said.

" What the....Busan...I mean Taehyung " Namjoon said " Kook! It's go!" A girl voice shouted his name..he waved at the children and went away giggling...and joined two People..Taehyung cursed and got out of the car...he tried to follow him but he was already gone...but there was a locket of a bunny face...he picked up from the ground and caress it.

He smiled and went to sit on the car again " Hello...Hello " Namjoon was literally shouting...Taehyung picked up the phone from cars seat and put it on his ear " Dad...I found him " Taehyung said with dreamy voice " found who?" Namjoon asked him " my love " He again said with same tune " you mean Jungkook " Taehyung sigh and hangs up the call.

I don't even know how he looks and I have to get married with him, I still didn't find my Doctor Kook or Kookie.... umm..Taehyung was thinking that when his phone start ringing...Taehyung sighed " Hello...who is it? " He asked in annoyed tune " your father " Namjoon said on the other line.

" Which one ?" Taehyung again said without thinking because he was thinking about his Doctor Kook " What do you mean by which one ? How many fathers you have KIM TAEHYUNG! " Taehyung flinched hearing his voice " oh D-dad...I thought " Taehyung caress his nap "anyways...Where are you right now? Should I call Chang wan to pick you up " Namjoon asked him.

The car started again" No it's fine...just tell me the address " Namjoon told him the address and cut the call " if Kook is from here and work in the same hospital as Jungkook's..I have to found out who is he " Taehyung thought to himself smiling.

____________________
Chapter 4

Any thoughts?

Taehyung and Jungkook's first meeting in the next chapter.

Anybody excited?

- I purple you 💜

- author nim 🐰

Love you all 🤗💗

Love you all 🤗💗