Part 7 | Sneak In

Start from the beginning

"Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, I do... But.. I think it's kind of hard."

"Tell me first."

"So, she actually posted it today, so she literally would still have that account on her mobile. So, what if.. we.. sneak into her mobile and check it once?"

Wait, she is talking about sneaking? Well, Yoongi, you indeed are a great influencer.

"Well, I'm shocked." I tease her.

"Shut up, Yoongi."

Man, teasing her is so much fun

"How are we going to do that?"

"Um, so, I remember Jimin telling me that they leave their phones with the assisant leader of the dance club. So, if we divert him.. may be we can.."

"I didn't expect this cunning plan from you. Y/n, congrats, you are growing up."

"Will you ever stop teasing me?" She nudges me with her shoulder.

We go to the dance classroom. We see Jimin from a distance, laughing along with his 'new friends'. The assistant leader sits in a corner and watches everybody dancing.

"Wait- I know him. He's Jeon Jungkook. He used to live my next door when I was in third grade."

"Oh, then maybe you can go and talk to him."

"What? No? We never talked to each other. It would be awkward if I just go in there and start a conversation."

"I have a plan. First, I'll go call him out saying that the principal called him. Principal has already left the school, so we'll don't have a problem..." I say.

"Wait- If principal's not there, then he'll return back soon."

"Listen completely dummy! On his way back here, you go and have a conversation with him and try to stop him for as long as possible. I'll sneak inside meanwhile and get the phone."

"Co- conversation? I told you, people don't talk to me that easily. I might not stop him for much time."

"People don't talk to you? That's not true. Why am I talking to you then?" She gives a small sleepish smile.

"Stop offending yourself. I know you can do it."

She stares at me for a while.

"Where do you get these ideas from?"

"Says the girl, who gave me this sneaking idea."

"Hey, it was you who first told me about sneaking."

Man, she's so childish.