Chapter 3- Jungshook

Start from the beginning

He frowns his eye brows and snapped his fingers in front of his face " You okay bro?" He asked Taehyung...who smiled " More than ever " He said and went inside his room....Soo Hyun blinks his eyes " He is acting really weird " He said and sighed.

Jungkook Pov

Papa told me everything about Taehyung....I can't believe his grandma insult him because she thinks that he is adopted...at least she can love him as a kid but no she never loved him " So Jungkook...what do you think?" Papa asked me...I sighed and looked at them...now they were sitting in front of me.

Namjoon uncle were looking really sad " But spending his time in club and you know doing all of that is not good...That's not the way of handling pain" I said and sighed...I now that's he went through many things....but fucking around is not the option...Papa sigh and looked at me " That's why we thought that it's better if you marry each other...and you are the one for him" I bites my lower lip and looked at both of them.

He is uncle Namjoon's son...he must be a good person...only some bad habits...maybe I should, but I don't even know how he looks...I sighed " Okay I will " I said....they smiled widely " But what if he won't agree on this?" I asked them, because I think he won't like to marry now...Namjoon uncle smiled.

" Don't worry...he will, I know about me....You will come to Seoul and live with us in our house for some weeks...in two days" He said...wait Seoul!!...I never went anywhere ever " Wait!" I shouted which made them flinch " Sorry....but What about my hospital and also I never went out of here...never " I said and looked at them.

They chuckled " Jin's brother's son Soo Hyun...he is also a doctor, You can work in his hospital and also about Seoul, he will like it there " But I love this face " Come on don't pout now...You will go there and see how people live so you will now everything " Papa said and stood up from the couch and sat beside me " But....I have a condition " I said.

They looked at each other and than at me " What?" They asked together " He will come here too and live us...for 1 week" I said and looked at them with emotionless face " Okay " Namjoon uncle said.

Taehyung's Pov

" I'm sorry but he is not here...he must be in Seoul,and maybe you dialed the wrong number and it's**** Hospital " I smiled remembering about his voice, What he said and how sweet he was talking....not even a little bitterness in his voice.

"Mister " I chuckled " Mister "How sweet he said that " TAEHYUNG " I Flinched and looked at Bogum and Lisa " What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked them because it's alomost mid night " Well there is a party tonight at Lisa's house....we are here to take you " I sighed, I don't want to go to any party " I'm not in the mood " I said in annoyed tune and sat on my bed.

" Come on Tae...It's Just a party...and what happened to you?" I hate it when she call me that...i put her hand away from my shoulder " Look both-" Before I could say something Bogum stopped me " Please man " They are so stubborn....I sighed and nodded my head.

No one's Pov

It's been three hours since Taehyung went to the party with Lisa and Bogum...many girls tried to touch him...but for the first time in his life ignored them...right now they were sitting on the table " How is your granny man?" Bogum intentionally asked him...Taehyung sighed and looked away " I'm the only person she hates in this whole world...and reason Just because I'm adopted...However well i do...he never praises me " He said getting upset.

Bogum mentally smirked " Dude..try this " He said and spread a white powder on a book in front of them " It bumps up confidence" He said and took out a small pipe from his put " Put this in your nose " Bogum did what he told Taehyung, While he looking at him confused " and snort it all" He said and chuckled.

" Hey Tae...that's not good for health " One of the man said to him " hey...I've been doing this since years...I'm stronger than you " Bogum said to him...Taehyung stare that the powder...He grabbed the pipe..Bogum smirked when he saw that.

Just as Taehyung was about to snore it....His phone start ringing...he stopped and looked at his phone " Hell Papa" He said...Bogum sigh " Tae! Come home now " Jin hangs up the call...Taehyung looked at Bogum " I have to go ".

Next Day....

Jungkook was sitting in the hospital's garden as it was his break time with Hoseok and Yoonji " That means You're marrying Kim Taehyung!!" Hoseok shouted shocked..while Yoonji looking at him with wide open mouth...Jungkook nodded confused..as why his best friends are so shocked.

" Why are you guys so shocked ?" Jungkook asked and sip his banana milk " What planet are you from? You don't know about Taehyung " Hoseok asked him wide eyes...Yoonji slapped him on his head "Idiot...he don't have a phone " Yoonji said and took out her phone.

She searched for Kim Taehyung and showed it to Jungkook who split his banana milk on Hoseok's face.

" Sorry Hyung

" Sorry Hyung.....but this..." Jungkook said shocked and looked at his two best friends " I know Kook...He is really handsome....but really arrogant too" Jungkook blinks his eyes looking at him...and sighed.

' he is handsome....but it looks like he won't marry me"

__________________
Chapter 3

interesting? or not?

I hope you liked the chapter

who is here after my other book i recently completed :)?

- I purple you

- author nim