Chapter |33| A Fall

It was now Friday, another night of the dates

It was now Friday, another night of the dates. Since I first threw up, everything had just been a downward spiral. Each day was the same.

I pretend to eat my breakfast, drink some water and then go to the gym until around two. I would then go on a run outside after I threw up, have a shower, eat some bread and chuck the rest of my meal and then either read, watch a movie or hang out with Rory for the rest of the evening.

Right now, I was at the stage of my day where I went down to the gym. My outfit consisted of a tank top, tucked into some navy blue sports leggings and a pair of white trainers. My water bottle was really my only source of food, and I was already feeling a little queasy.

The headaches I used to get when I was bulimic were back but even worse. I couldn't even step outside without my brain feeling like was about to explode.

I swung open the door but then froze as my eyes took in the sight before me.

Hardin was shirtless, lifting weight, with sweat pouring down his body, his hair dripping with it, tiny droplets trickling down his chest and disappearing into the wristband of his shorts.

Fuck me.

I quickly clenched my thighs together to try and stop the wetness from forming a puddle in my pants. I bit my lip and then walked in, my breath getting heavier with every step closer I took.

"Hey stranger," He placed down the extremely heavy weight and strolled over to me, swinging a towel over his bare shoulder.

I smiled and waved back in response, setting my water bottle down and trying to focus all my attention onto his face, rather than his hot, delicious, sexy..

Okay, stop. Focus on the face, not the abs, or the extremely sexy v-line that lead to his..

"I've noticed that you've been in here a lot lately." I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

"So, I can't go to the gym like the other girls. Why not? I'm just like them. Do I not seem like the type of girl who likes to stay fit and healthy?"

"I didn't mean anything by it, I swear." He was quick to defend himself.

Maybe I was getting a little too riled up by this whole thing. The hunger certainly didn't help though.

"Are you alright?" He spoke carefully now, as if the wrong word would set my anger off and truthfully, it probably would.