Chapter |24| All Tangled Up

My human alarm clock walked in and drew open the curtains, letting the bright sun blind me

My human alarm clock walked in and drew open the curtains, letting the bright sun blind me. I groaned and grabbed one of my many aqw pillows, stuffing it over my head in the hopes of either smothering myself to death or blocking out the sun.

To be honest, I was praying for the first.

Another competition, yay, and it was the sexual competition so double yay. Uh, I hated this.

I hated having to have to do these degrading activities just to impress the public. I knew Hardin hated it too which made the whole thing pointless. I also had to deal with Ivy, who was going to use this opportunity to try and seduce Hardin in any way she liked. Great.

"Ari, I have your outfit set out on your bed and your robe is hanging on the chair. The curling iron is plugged in and heating up, so get your cute ass out of bed and sit down."

Woah, this was definitely a different side of Flo. And I kinda liked it.

"Okay, okay, sorry." I dragged myself out of bed and plopped myself down in-front of the vanity. Various make-up products were scattered in-front of me and in my boredom, I reached out and grabbed the first thing I see.

Hmm, shimmer and shine highlighter.

"Can we use this?" I handed it up to her and she examined it throughly, before setting it back down.

"Sure, it'll bode well with your skin tone. Great choice." I took her appraisal highly and closed my eyes as she worked her magic.

I could feel her slowly coiling each strand of hair around the metal iron, making sure that each curl was perfect, and then she moved onto my face.

First, she smeared a light layer of foundation all over my face and then added some contour, powder and blush. She quickly blended it and then went in with the highlighter, adding extra onto my cheekbones, Cupid bow and the tip of my nose.

For my eyeshadow, she decided to go natural and just dusted my eyelid over in a deep shade of bronze. My lips were coated in a thick layer of shimmery brown lip gloss, I put on some small white studs and then Flo clasped my necklace around my throat.

The outfit wasn't much, but that was to be expected. The flimsy scrap of lace material was barely enough to cover my breasts, that looked like they were spilling out over the cups and I was wearing a thin black thong, which had a cute pink bow on the front of it.

At least it was black so the colour helped to conceal the goodies hiding underneath.

Knock! Knock! I immediately knew who that was so I quickly grabbed my robe and managed to tie it around my waist, just before Xander came strolling in.

"Well, you look very sexy. That's good, the Prince will be pleased." I rolled my eyes and picked up my black stilettos that were lying on the floor.