High Stakes Sonic and Brody

Magsimula sa umpisa

*Meanwhile at a desert*

Various sheeps where forcefully working on buildkng a sphinx with Scratch watching over and Robotnik not far off relaxing like an egipcian pharaoh "Work, you losers! You owe me!" Robotnik said and Grounder walks over "Robocom call for Dr. Robotnik!" Grounder said "How dare you interrupt me now! I want my monumwnt finished in time for Robotnik Day!" Robotnik said "Ooh, I didn't know there was a Robotnik day" Grounder said "Of course there's a Robotnik day! I just declared it one minute ago, in honor of myself!" Robotnik said "Smiley! How dare you interrupt the great Dr. Robotnik on Robotnik day!" Grounder said on the com "It's Smiley! Why didn't you say so, demented dumbot?" Robotnik asks grabbing the com.

"Smiley! Where's my next busload of monument workers?" Robotnik asked "One more bet and I would have had em', but they won! It was all because of..." Smiley said "No excuses! You know how to cheat, so do it! I need workers to build my statue!" Robotnik said "Okay, sir but we're gonna need better facilities!" Smiley said "Then you'll get better facilities!" Robotnik said hanging up "Is my new Casino Night Zone ready?" He asks Grounder "Um...no" Grounder said "No! I spent a billion Mobiums! I made it a top priority! How could my magnificent new Casino Night Zone not be ready?!" Robotnik asks "Because it's locked, and I have the key" Grounder said "Then go open it, you nincombot! You stup-o! You miserable mess of microchips!" Robotnik said and Grounder goes away.

*Back at the city*

"Oh! You two saved us! We'll never get suckered again!" A sheep said "Attention!" Smiley said arriving on a bus "Come enjoy the fabulous new Casino Night Zone! One free bet to the first one thousand gamblers!" Smiley said and all the sheep but one get in the bus "He did say 'free' didn't he?" The sheep asks as he gets on the bus and the bus leaves with the trio watching the bus go.

"Gee I'm glad they learned their lesso!" Sonic said jokingly "I smell a hustle brewin'! So let's hustle!" Brody said and they grab Tails hands and run off.

*At Casino Night Zone*

"No doubt about it, Scratch! Dr Robotnik's new Casino Night Zone is a really great place!" Grounder said the two in the casino "Yeah, we'll have so many losers, his dementedness will have more monument workers than he'll know what to do with! Bwahaha!" Scratch said as a lot of sheep and Smiley walks to the robots "Here's your suckers, as ordered. Sign here!" Smiley said showing a contract and Grounder signs it and Smiley walks away.

Meanwhile Sonic, Brody and Tails arrived at the entrance "I hope we are not too late!" Sonic said "What am I saying?" He asks "Us, late? Could never happen!" Brody and Sonic said shaking their heads no and walk inside to see a group of sheeps losing on slot machines they get their wool rip off and the machines put barrels on the sheeps.

"Boy, those guys sure are in a hurry, to get fleeced!" Brody said.

"We've got everything they own! One more bet, and they'll owe their lives to Dr. Robornik!" Scratch said "Ha ha ha! I hope they lose! I hope they lose!" Grounder said "Of course they'll lose lead-head! Everything's rigged! Bwahaha!" Scratch said "Uh, what's rigged?" Grounder asks "Every game in the casino is electronically set in Dr. Robotnik's favor!" Scratch saix "we're cheating?" Grounder asks "Yes we're cheating!" Scratch said "Then don't just sit there! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!" Grounder said and Scratch pulls a lever causing the sheep to lose on roulette and they get fleeced and walk away.