"Morning! Yes, I am feeling very well, thank you!"

"I am so happy to hear that, you and your band mates are having an audition today, right? It would have been such a shame not being able to perform!" She knew about BTS? I miss a week of school and everything is fucked up. I wonder if she actually met my friends. I can imagine Jimin's embarrassed face. They didn't say anything to me though.

"Yes, we do have an audition. I didn't think you knew about us?" I replied shortly.

"Are you kidding me? Everyone knows, you are so popular!" We are? Since when? I was so distracted that I completely missed Ha-Neul coming into the classroom. Now all the girls were circling around me, suddenly very interested in my existence. What happened? I have to ask the boys, I have a feeling they forgot to mention some important details to me.

"Thank you." I replied coldly. "I just have to give a quick phone call before the first class starts, if that's alright with you?"

"Oh sure, go ahead! I just wanted to let you know me and the rest of the class are coming to cheer for you!" I was trying to remain calm and polite while I was really disgusted on the inside. It's all so fake, I thought to myself. So let's play this game. I just flashed a fake smile back and thanked her, bowing slightly. She giggled, then everyone moved away. I was about to ring Namjoon before realizing there was still a person standing in front of me.

"Morning, Hoseok!" I lifted my head to the familiar voice. There she was. Ha-Neul. Smiling. "I am glad to see you're still alive and you don't look like Rudolf after blowing your nose too much!"

I smiled uncontrollably without faking it. Of course she would say something like that. "Morning to you too and thank you for not giving up on me! I am still alive thanks to your prayers!" We both giggled.

"It all feels a bit fake, doesn't it?" she whispered as she leaned closer to my ear. What the fuck, was she reading my mind?

"How do you know?" I asked surprised. She continued: "I've just seen your expressions while Hana was chatting with you, it was so funny!" She laughed a bit. "I could clearly see you were annoyed. Plus, no one mentioned you and BTS before, so..."

"Do you know BTS?" I interrupted her. 

"Of course I do, silly! You forgot about my best friend who is in the same class with Namjoon, he actually told me about it. I am quite a fan actually! If you wouldn't have ignored me all this time you would have known this already" she whined. 

She knew Namjoon? I felt betrayed. But I wasn't upset. It was my fault for being so ignorant. I wanted to say something but just when I was about to, the teacher rushed into the classroom, so Ha-Neul shifted her attention to him. I wonder if she is coming to watch the audition. Then I remembered I had to speak to the boys and clarify the misunderstanding.

The first class was over so I just rushed to the building where Namjoon studies. He was at his desk happily chatting with a girl. I wonder if that's maybe Ha-Neul's friend. But I have no time for that. "Namjoon!" He turned to me with a surprised look on his face, seeing me panting.

"What's wrong, Hobi, did something happened? Are you alright?" He came next to me looking slightly worried and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I am fine, don't worry! I just wanted to know what have I missed last week that suddenly everyone knows about us and the audition!" I whimpered. 

"Oh, that!" Namjoon replies as if it isn't a big deal. "It's actually a good thing, isn't it? Now we have people supporting us! Don't you think so?"

"Umm, yeah, I guess, but it's still weird and uncomfortable. I was happy without all the attention."

"I know it's overwhelming, I struggle as well, but I think it's going to help with the audition, if the judges see we're popular as well as talented, the victory is ours!"

It made sense. "But how did it happen though?" We were never practicing at school and we barely talked about it, at least not me.

"It's a funny story, actually. I was talking to one of your classmates, Ha-Neul." My eyes widen. "I know you don't really have friends there, but she does talk about you sometimes."

"S-she does?" I stutter. I had no idea, I was ignoring everything and everyone all this time.

"Yeah, she actually knows about BTS for some time because I am quite close to her best friend, Cho." Namjoon gestures towards the girl he was speaking to before and she smiles and waves at me. "She is quite the fan, actually! Anyways, I was chatting to her the other day about today's audition as she wanted to come and cheer for us. That's when Hana was passing by and she heard us talking about it. As she is in the student committee she said it's such a shame that we have talented people in our school and no one knows about it and we needed more support! So she started promoting us through the school so long story short, that's how we ended up becoming popular!" Namjoon laughs again at the word.

So that's what happened. "Why didn't you tell me before?" I frowned.

"To be honest I knew you wouldn't be too happy about it as you hate being in the spotlight, so I wanted to wait until we pass the audition so you don't feel too pressured. But I suppose I miscalculated, forgetting Hana is your classmate." Namjoon sighs. "I am sorry, Hoseok. Even if I wanted to say no to Hana, I thinks she would have done it anyways."

I squeeze Namjoon shoulder. "It's fine, there's no going back now. And we should look at it as a positive change!"

"That's the Hobi I know!" Namjoon smiled back at me.

"So... You and Cho, huh?" I grinned mischievously, Namjoon's cheeks flushing a light pink and his mouth smiling shyly. "At least one less person driving me crazy about Hana!" I laughed as I rushed back to my classroom.