𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘽𝙮 𝙈𝙚

Exactly two months later, we found ourselves a good nanny for our kids. Our new nanny, Kim Jiwon, had showed up early in the morning while we were still asleep.

I mean, we'd told her to show up that early, but Haru had given us a rare morning to sleep in, so we took advantage of it. Was it awkward when Seungwoo stumbled out of bed and threw on the first shirt he saw, which was a crop top of mine with the emblem "Bitch Please" across the front? Of course, it was. Did he look fucking hot in my crop top, with his joggers slung low on his hips and his violet-to-black bangs pulled back into a topknot? Hell fucking yes. Did Jiwon turn bright red and stare at the happy trail peeking out from the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxer briefs? Yup.

My half-asleep husband didn't realize how incredibly sexy he looked as he yawned and fiddled with his hoop earrings. I had followed him out into the living room while he opened the door and ushered Jiwon in, and I couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked, even next to a gorgeous Seungwoo.

Seungwoo, still oblivious to Jiwon's blushing gaze, started to give her a sleepy tour of the house.

"Um," he began, scratching the back of his neck and yawning, "this is the living room. Haru likes it in here. He's got...um, toys and shit. Like blankets."

"Seungwoo, she's been here before." I muttered in an undertone. He looked slightly surprised.

"Oh, right. I forgot."

"It's okay." Jiwon spoke shyly from behind us. "I-I don't mind."

Oh, great. Was my nanny going to have a crush on my husband?

Seungwoo excused himself to go tend to Haru, who had just woken up, while I sat in the kitchen with Jiwon. Seungwoo and I had written up a contract that we wanted to go over with her before she signed it. Mostly, it was to protect us from an invasion of privacy, but I wanted to make sure we were being fair to Jiwon as well.

"So, I want you to fell comfortable with us. I know it'll be an adjustment at first. We've never had a babysitter, actually. Seungwoo's parents or our friends always watched Haneul for us, but I didn't want to send Haru to daycare at so young an age."

"Oh, I hadn't realized that you never had a nanny." Jiwon said in some surprised. "Haneul didn't go to daycare when she was an infant?"

"My job was a little less demanding at that point in time, and Seungwoo was only working on music with Victon, not trying to produce a solo album. Anyway...I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous about leaving my children with a...well, a stranger, I guess. I mean, Chan knows you, but I don't really know you. Sorry! I know I'm rambling." I stared down at the table with flushed cheeks, ripping up my napkin. "I used to babysit for a friend, before I even met Seungwoo. I babysit in college and during the summers when I was a fashion blogger. I know it can be rough and that the kids can be annoying, but I just hope...I hope that you can be tender towards my children. Haneul is a piece of work, but she can be really sweet. The sweetest with her father, actually. With me, we're too alike, so we butt heads a lot."

Jiwon smiled at me. I felt a little foolish for my sudden flow of words, but she seemed nice about it. Seungwoo wandered into the kitchen with a sleepy Haru up against his chest. The two looked so cozy and adorable together, I felt myself melting. I snuck a glance at Jiwon and noticed the warm look in her eyes.

"Hi, Haru!" She cooed. Seungwoo smiled at her, as he kissed the top of Haru's head.

Then, he bent down and kissed the top of my head. "Here, baby. Take your baby."

I went into the living room to nurse Haru in privacy. It wasn't because I thought breastfeeding was rude, but I felt kind of shy about it.