𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

Seungwoo came home late one night. He'd just finished a concert and still had all of his stage clothes and makeup on.

"Hey, baby!" He greeted me enthusiastically, probably still on an adrenaline high.

"You didn't change?" I asked from my spot on the couch. I had been reading quietly with Chika curled up in my lap. She was a calm cat, but always eager to lick toes. She loved toes. Meanwhile, her best buddy, Haneul was already fast asleep.

"Nah. I just wanted to come home and see you." Seungwoo plopped down next to me, all sweaty and adorable and sexy. He had on tight black leather pants and a white shirt. He'd shucked his combat boots off at the front door. I reached out and touched his earrings. A chain connected one of them to the other.

"Your eyeliner is so foolproof. Can you get me this brand?" I ran my thumb over his eyebrow, admiring his makeup. I didn't often see Seungwoo in full stage dress or makeup. It was kind of a turn-on, to be honest.

"Yeah, sure. I'll pick some up for you tomorrow." He gently picked Chika up off my lap and placed her on the floor before taking his spot in my lap. I played with his hair as he smiled up innocently at me. "Where's Haneul?"

"She's already fast asleep." I told him, tracing the outline of his nose. "You look really good right now."

"I'm very sweaty." Seungwoo laughed. "And so fucking tired. I'm probably gonna shower and go to bed. Can I borrow your makeup remover wipes?"

"Sure. They're in the cabinet in the bathroom."

Seungwoo sat up and gave me a quick kiss before sauntering away into the bathroom.

Seungwoo started his solo debut just a year ago. When Haneul was one. I still remembered when he had brought both of us to the music video shooting set. We were late because I was really embarrassed to meet all of the staff and wearing random clothes, they'd plan for me to wear for the mv. The concept is pretty much inspired from Jay Park's My Last music video. So, it's all summery and bikinis.

They let Haneul wear a very cute yellow bath suit with lemons all over it that was slightly too tight on her (she is really a chunky baby with rolls all over), but still looked cute. I am obsessed. I'd tied her hair into pigtails, which Seungwoo did not resist tugging on, much to her annoyance.

She was so shy and quiet, not like her usual self, practically hiding in Seungwoo's neck. She began to cry when one of the staff tried to pry her away from Seungwoo so that they could work on into our hair and makeup. Eventually, Seungwoo had to hold her the entire time. I wanted to die from her adorableness. She is such a daddy's girl and I am living for it.

Seungwoo's job had always kind of intimidated me. Everything about it screamed expensive and important and glamourous. The cameras trained on Seungwoo's every move, the staff running around making sure he looked beautiful and poised and incredibly stylish, and the way Seungwoo himself changed when he stepped out in front of everyone, ready for the director's quiet call to action.

I didn't do much during the shooting. Just smiling, giggling and holding Haneul. She started to be all smiley when I placed her on the sand. Perhaps it was selfish of me (probably it was), but I avoided Seungwoo's practices and performances because it forcefully reminded me that he had a very fulfilling and amazing life outside of me and Haneul. Looking at him like that, performing to his utmost and fluttering around the stage like he'd been born there, he didn't feel like mine.

It was hard to make a connection between that ethereal creature on stage.

But more than that, it reminded me that Seungwoo didn't just belong to me. He belonged to everyone.