𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮

Chika woke me up the next morning by licking my face. She'd started doing that after Haneul was born, so Seungwoo and I had taken her to leaving her in the living room overnight. I groggily pushed her away and rolled over to snuggle with Seungwoo. He fluttered his eyes open for a moment.

"Morning, husband." I whispered.

"Morning, wife." He whispered back, still mostly asleep.

"'M hungry." I complained and snuggled closer to him,

"Go eat something." Seungwoo yawned.

"We have company."

Seungwoo nuzzled his nose against mine. "I don't wanna have company. Why are we so hospitable?"

I let out a soft giggle as he made his way down my neck, sprinkling me with kisses.

"I just wanna make love to you." He whispered sweetly, wrapping me up in his arms.

"Did you forget we have a baby in the house?" I tapped his nose with the tip of my finger.

"She's in her crib. Fast asleep, since she's not screaming her lungs out." Seungwoo smiled sleepily at me, a contented look on his face.

"Are you sure you want another baby? This one's almost independent."

He sighed and snuggled closer to me. "I know, but I miss that warm baby smell. Don't you just wanna hold a baby in your arms? Pat her back and shush her to sleep? I miss the days when Haneul and I would lie on the couch and she would fall asleep on my chest."

"I miss those days, too." I said wistfully. "She's growing up much too fast."

"We should just have another." Seungwoo murmured, brushing my bangs out of my face. "Another soft little baby with chubby cheeks and your beautiful brown eyes. Haneul got my eyes, but I want the next baby to have your eyes. I want those eyes immortalized."

"I have my grandfather's eyes." I told him. "I wouldn't mind if our next baby had them."

We cuddled quietly for a minute or two.

"Haneul's a show-off." Seungwoo commented out of the blue.

"Yeah, she is." I agreed. "Like somebody else I know."

"I expected to have a shy child, but she's only shy around Hangyul. I don't know why she was afraid of him."

"I told you that you should have never taken her to the studio."

"She wasn't afraid of Yohan, though. Or Seungyoun. She called him Noni the rest of that day."

"Yeah, that was cute." I smiled. "She has such a cute way of talking. Yohan told me last night that he can't understand half the things she says, but I think she speaks pretty clearly."

"We know her dialect." Seungwoo laughed. "My mom can't understand what the hell she's saying."

"I had a dream we had another baby and you made me name him Snoop Dog. It was awful. Please don't force me to name our child Snoop Dog."

"What if we had a boy?" Seungwoo splayed his hand across my stomach. "I don't know what to do with a boy."

"Why not? You've been around boys for so long."

"Grown boys. It's different. Besides," he added, "I like girls better now. I've adjusted to living with only females."

"Yeah, I like girls, too. A boy would be cute, though. Right? We could name him Jinhwan."