𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧

I woke up to find Seungwoo staring at me. The sunlight singled out golden streaks in his chestnut brown hair. I gazed at him for a moment, wondering how someone so beautiful had ever loved me.

"Ah, you're finally up?" He murmured sleepily, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Mmm." I mumbled. "Kind of." I blinked, feeling quite drowsy.

Seungwoo eyed me silently. It felt like he was trying to memorize every inch of my face.

"How long have you been up for?" I asked him, reaching over to stroke his cheek. He turned his head and kissed my palm.

"Hours." He responded; voice muffled by my hand. It tickled, but I didn't want to draw my hand away.

"What time is it?" I propped myself up on one elbow and squinted.

"It's still early." Seungwoo answered. He let my hand go. "I've just been up thinking."

"About what?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up.

"About us." He replied quietly.

Seungwoo looked at me. Shit, were those tears in his eyes? Haru let out a soft cry.

"Ah, he's up." Seungwoo picked me up and set me down on the bed. I watched as he bent over the bassinette with the softest smile. Haru's little red mouth stretched wide in a yawn. Seungwoo nuzzled his nose against Haru's stomach and gently kissed his belly button.

The two of them settled down in bed next to me, Haru resting in between me and Seungwoo.

"Good morning, sunshine." Seungwoo whispered to Haru. "Daddy missed you."

He stroked Haru's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Our little baby is three weeks old already." I said, stroking Haru's back with my finger.

"Mmm..." Seungwoo hummed. "My parents are going back to Busan soon. Have you thought about what you wanted to do today?"

"Like what? Hire a nanny? Or send him to daycare?"

"I was thinking of having our friends here. They wanted to see Haru and Haneul." Seungwoo suggest quietly, eyes flicking up to meet mine.

I nodded, taking a moment to kiss Haru's back. He let out a tiny gurgle of a laugh.

"So...what about a nanny?" Seungwoo asked. "Chan...he really does know some good ones. They've worked for chaebol families. One of them even worked for the heir of the Samsung corporation."

"Hmm."

"Something to think about."

"Not sure if we can afford a nanny like that. We're not millionaires."

"We're not poor, baby. We can definitely afford a high-class nanny to supplement our bougie lifestyle." Seungwoo leaned in and rubbed his nose against mine.

"Chan didn't ever get any of these girls pregnant, did he?"

Seungwoo flushed. "Baby, come on. I got you pregnant, so you shouldn't look down your nose on other unplanned pregnancies."

"Oh my god, did he? Did Chan get a girl pregnant?"

"No, he didn't." He hissed. "Just stop."

"He did! Chan knocked up a nanny!" I cried.

Seungwoo rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Haru. "Channie is not a dad. He wants to be, eventually, but he's not a dad, right now. That I know of."

"MAMA!" Haneul screamed from her room.

"Ooh, I'll get her." Seungwoo jumped up from the bed and winked at me.