𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙊𝙣 𝙈𝙚

Seungwoo POV

"Good morning." I whispered, smiling at her.

"Morning." She yawned, climbing out of bed before I could even kiss her. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Alright, fine." I huffed, sitting up and ruffling my hair. I'd been waiting for an hour for her to wake up and she couldn't even give me a proper greeting.

I went out into the kitchen and decided to make her breakfast. Haneul came out of her bedroom while I was in the midst of frying French toast.

"Daddy." Haneul wandered into the kitchen, thumb in her mouth and her old big bunny toy, Snowy, trailing behind her on the ground. She then snuggled up against my knee.

"Good morning, Haneul, baby." I patted her head gently, as I flipped the toast.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." She held her hand out for food. I smiled as I placed a small bit of toast in her hand.

"Breakfast is ready." I said.

Haneul hopped up and down eagerly, her little unruly hair bouncing around her face. She held her hands out for me and I buckled her into her high chair.

"Food! Food!" She screamed and slammed her fists on the tray.

I handed her a plate of French toast and scrambled eggs. I absentmindedly poked at my breakfast, not really hungry.

After a while, my wife came out in just her towel and ate breakfast. Her hair was dripping wet; drops of water kept splashing at me.

"Can you at least dry off before coming to the table?" I asked, wiping my face down. "Or put your hair up or something? You're getting me all wet."

She rolled her eyes. "This is how I normally eat my breakfast."

"Mama, be nice." Haneul whispered at her. "Miss Amy told us that if you want to be a fairy you has to be nice."

"I don't wanna be a fairy. I like being mean." My wife exclaimed.

A wave of sadness suddenly washed over me. She was getting sick of me; even our daughter could see it. This was our home, our family and I thought we were having fun spending so much time together. I'd been having fun.

We finished breakfast in silence. Haneul quickly went to her bedroom, saying something about showering with her baby dolls.

I sat down on the couch while my wife got dressed, wondering what I should do. I didn't really have anywhere to go. The studio was open, so I could always practice, but we'd agreed that I could sleep here until I had to go back to work.

She came back in the living room with a book. My heart dropped in disappointment. She wouldn't talk to me for hours if she had a book.

"Um...what do you want to do today?" I ventured cautiously, biting my lip.

"I wanna read this book." She answered, not even looking up at me.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna go practice, I guess." I mumbled, getting up off the couch in a huff.

"Haneul, daddy's leaving." She called, not even noticing where I went.

Haneul peeked from her doorway. "Why's Daddy leavin'?" She asked.

"Daddy has some things to do." She answered softly. "We'll see him soon, okay? Now, go and say goodbye to him."

"I don't want him to go." She pouted. "I want him to stay here."