𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘽𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮

Seungwoo POV

I picked up Haneul from daycare on my way home from the café. I didn't talk that much with Seungyoun, mainly just about work. He told me about his music producing and that he will have his wedding soon, of course, I'm happy for him.

"Haneul, what do you want for dinner?"

"Nothing!" She sang.

"Hot dogs?"

"No."

"Eggs?"

"Yeah, eggs." She decided, kicking her feet against the back of my seat.

"Are you gonna eat eggs if I make them?" I asked.

She thought for a moment. "Uh...no."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, how about chili? I made some chili the other day, do you wanna eat that?"

I looked in the rearview mirror to see her making a disgusted face.

"Well, what do you wanna eat, baby?"

"Mac and cheese!" She happily yelled. "I wanna eat mac and cheese!"

"You always eat mac and cheese. You're gonna turn into a mac and cheese." I teased.

"Then, I'll eat myself!" Haneul grinned at me. I grinned back. So cute.

Chika trundled out from the bedroom with a yawn when we got home.

"Chita!" Haneul scrambled out of my arms and ran towards the cat. "I missed you!"

Honestly, it kills me that she still can't pronounce her name correctly. It's nice that she's not all grown up yet. She's cute, but she'll surprise us with her intelligence.

I grabbed Chika's harness and leash out of the basket by the front door and she immediately scampered over to me, jumping onto me with a smile on her face. I scratched behind her ears and kissed her soft white fur.

"You ready to go out, baby? You wanna go on a walk?" I cooed in a little baby voice, one I reserved especially for Chika.

"I wanna come!" Haneul jumped up and bounded over to me and Chika.

"You need a jacket." I called after her. "It's cold outside."

I clipped Chika's leash on while Haneul helped herself into a jacket. She tried to take Chika from me, but I held tightly to her leash, looking at Haneul with a slight defiant glare in my eyes. She smiled sheepishly as I open the door, clinging tightly to her tiny hand.

Haneul chattered excitedly about random things as we walked along. The evening air felt a little crisp against my exposed skin. Haneul shivered as I glanced at her, then adjusted her coat.

"Look at all the trees!" Haneul hopped up and down while pointing at the trees. "They're owrange!"

"They're pretty, right?" I gazed down at her with soft eyes.

"Yeah. They're pretty." Haneul agreed reverently.

"It's autumn." I told her. "It's autumn when Daddy meets Mama, and the flowers are excited, so they're falling out to the ground."

"Mama?"

"Yeah, your Mama."

"My pwetty Mama." Haneul informed me. "I wuv Mama, so, so, so much!"

She beamed up at me with a wide smile. I smiled back, a happy, big smile. "Me too. I love Mama, too."

Haneul burst into giggles. "We wuv Mama!"