3:15 𝙖.𝙢.

I was ready. Everything was packed and ready to go. In three weeks and four days on a Monday evening at 3:15 a.m., 25th of May, my water broke. I was lying in bed, trying to get comfortable when, all of a sudden, I felt a pop. If you're curious what it feels like when your water breaks, to me, it felt like a bubble gum bubble had just burst inside of me. It was a small, painless sensation, but definitely a pop. And I felt like I had to go to the bathroom or else I was going to swim.

"Babe." I called. He grunted and through an arm over his eyes. "Seungwoo, wake up!"

"Oh my God, why?"

"I think my water just broke!"

He opened his eyes and shook his head. "No, it didn't. Trust me. Just try and get some rest."

Remember, Seungwoo had been through this before with Haneul, and he felt he knew the drill. But I knew something was going on.

"No, seriously, I'm sure of it. My water just broke." I said.

By now, I was already up and out of bed. Seungwoo was following a few steps behind, still skeptical.

"Baby, if your water broke, we would see something." He exclaimed.

But then I stood up to go and I felt the water running down my legs. "See that, I told you. My water did break!"

Then, all of a sudden, it hit me. Holy shit, my water broke! I'm having the baby! We've got to go! I didn't want to be one of those women who accidentally gave birth in the car on the way to the hospital.

I had a plan and it involved my doctor, the hospital, and an epidural!

"Hey, call the doctor! My water broke!" I cried. "Hurry up!"

We called my doctor's office and were told to head to the hospital. Everyone, Seungwoo, my doctor, the nurses, was so calm, which was reassuring. We called Aera to tell her what was going on and asking for her help to look after Haneul and she gladly accepted it.

"It hurts, it hurts!" I was gripping on Seungwoo's arm, enduring the pain. "Seungwoo, get him out!" I screamed as I swatted my husband's hand, water is everywhere.

Seungwoo picked me up in his arms and carry me to the car.

"Haneul, baby, can you get the bag for Daddy?" He said to the sleepy Haneul who had just woken up. So glad, she's not being a brat or cranky and grabbed the suitcase and followed after, sleepily.

"Seungwoo, it hurts so much. Hurry!"

"I'll get us there; I'll get us there." Seungwoo said.

We dropped Haneul at Aera's and headed to the hospital. It was showtime!

"Don't you dare give birth in the car!" Seungwoo yelled as I was bore down with another contraction.

"Drive faster!" I yelled back.

"Baby, you gotta breathe."

"This ain't helping!" I cried.

"Two minutes till the exit, baby. Keep breathing, keep breathing." Seungwoo drive as fast as he can over to the hospital. Luckily, there are not many cars on the road. "Almost there, almost."

"No more sex for me! This hurt so much."

"No more sex?" He laughed. "Breathe, baby, deep and slow. You're doing fine and we'll be there in just a minute." Seungwoo's voice was soothing and I let out a wordless cry at his suggestion.