Chapter 44: Aegis Of Immortality.

Johan Yrlyseven

After she refused Diego's words, she pull a dagger behind her back and without anymore second... She stab Diego's chest, then jump backwards.

"Nice choice." He said, pulling a long shotgun from the boy near him after disconnecting the dagger towards his own skin with just a bare hand.

The woman ran as quick as thunder, jumping there, springing here, and bounding elsewhere.

Her assassin-like movements, dodged every splintered bullets from the shotgun. Diego sighed in dissatisfaction, dropping the heated gun down.

"I need another gun." He demanded.

"Yohoowww, a guy? Will fight a weaponless woman using a gun? That's probably a gayful." She mocked insultingly.

Diego huffed. "Well, I don't care because as long as you're my enemy, I will kill you." He declared distinctly.

Eight gunshots followed again, but afterwards the woman was still standing; a smirk around his lips. "You're not a bad shooter, just take more an advance accuracy. That way can take me down..." She includes.

~!

A female voice yelled above where I'm sitting, probably in the little balcony.

"Move and you'll be slit alive." Eeriee's voice echoed low, yet I still heard it because of the itch from the moonlight's occurrence.

~

"You dare little bitch!?" I came to struggle on my chair but the leather belts were too tight to be unbound.

For the next minutes, footsteps above me started dancing while the large creature Diego turn back into his form fighting the mysterious woman named Mortred.

Because of the noise from above, the armed dudes behind me turned their ways and climb at the stairs, making a large space for me to do something. "Get down!" One of them yelled.

I started pushing on my chair, until I reach the moon's light that pierced in a random hole in this kind of building.

My hairs stand up without any apparent reason, and now my size started drifting and sealing down. Fingers started shaping and my body transformed into a spotted adult cat...

Am I a cheetah or an Ashera cat? "Help!" I slipped up on the belts and finally disadorned myself with that infernal chair.

Yet, but, somehow, although, these patrolling men came near me. "Don't kill him, or I'll kill you all instead..." The loud, horrendous voice of Diego's form echoed in the large court.

"Help!" My ears perked up from the trouble, and with all of my incredible speed, I ran up in the stairs to aid them.

That when I found Sunbreeze on the floor, locked by Eeriee-Andromeda into restrictions to move, with a blade she was trying push on Sebastian's chest.

My mind never totally draw like this before, a deep anger inverts in my both eyes. Opening up my claws unto strange levels, and slitting it anywhere I can hit Eeriee's body.

But sadly I hit her nape, causing it to severely open, blood sputtered and her head left hanging.

Sunbreeze hiccuped underneath Eeriee's sliced head, pushing him slightly with eagerness.