Chapter 34: Earth Spirit.

Gale Flasheart

It was right that I'm poor, and weak, and weird and... Gay.

But with Johan's help... I grew different,

I built multiple muscles, I stand popular, I earned awards and everything.

However, I still felt lesser, and empty. Hence the things gave and made me felt even.

I'm jealous of everything Johan having... I'm jealous that he's rich... I'm also jealous that he's an Yrlyseven.

Most of all... I'm jealous to all the girls he's been sleeping with...

He doesn't know that I've been dry thirsty for his warmth..  that I like him and desired for his body every and each of my dreams and wet dreams I used to savour every not. I didn't know that it would reach that far.

Every time I saw him sweaty naked after basketball practice? I never ever have a chance not to have a though of him under me... Fucking him mercilessly with his muffled cries to go faster and deeper.

Right now, I can feel the bulge rising beneath my under garment...

I can't stop thinking about him every hour.

Just like this tragic time...

2 years ago.

Second year of senior wasn't that happy for anyone else... But for me it was.

The party at Jessica's was blabbering loud, and the college students rang up grinding to their partners.

~

Johan ended stumbling on his feet as I told him.

"Man... I told you to just drink less of beers. Now... you can't bang some cute chic around..." I told him nice and crystal clear manly.

"Why? Who told you I can only bang girls? I can bear to be banged by someone too.............."

....

...

..

.

My body tensed until I petrified at his sudden comment.

~

He didn't asked me to bring him home though, neither he did told me to deal with his rising erotical anticipation.