Chapter 27: Fondled. 2

Johan Yrlyseven

I pull his body even more, that I can feel how slim, and small he is. "Fuck this Johan... Can you not lie on me like a bed? You're so heavy." He argued, with furrowed brows. The fact that he's not savouring any of my licks and kisses to him makes me feel boring.

Am I boring for him?

He's just lying in the bed underneath me, hands holding my shoulders, pursed lips, closed eyes, and unwillingness swarming over him... I'm the only one who's acting like sex-needy person.

Should I drug him so he'll want me back as much as I wanted him now?... Like I wanna mount him until the end of the time. Or not??? He's just as beautiful as a bouquet flowers of orchids and sampagita with a mix of hybrid roses.

His brown and shiny hair that falls good-haircut with a slight waves of perm and the aromatic scent of his natural sweats churns my inner starvation.

The flawlessness of his slightly pale skin, always make me go roused and at the same time hungry. "I wanna fuck you now, Sunbreeze." I whispered, which caused him to tremble in horror while trying to stop me by his flood of complaints. "Don't try arguing, this might hurt if you're a feeling-victim person." I stated. "Besides, I'm only eight... Can still fit in." I added.

He gasp dramatically first, trying to pry me off like a spoiled child. "You called eight inches an only??? I only stand five and a half?! Why are you so stupid." I like him whining. He's so submissive.

"Stop moving!" I growled, making him stop precipitously. I sit at his thigh, and hold both of wrists, so that I can watch him squirm under me or just have a body gazing.

His neck was covered with I think? nine... pinkish approximately oval-shaped hickeys from me. Down on that was the sexiest collar bone I've ever seen; the slight largeness of his chest adds a charm to make his tummy looks alluringly hot and the slimness or fitness of him suit his face. I already saw his body weeks ago, when I turned a cat. But I've never been this aroused seeing him like this before? Why was that?. I smirk deviously and gave him a wink.

He blush a violet shades as I feel his penis began crawling back into arousal that poked my own erection. "Who's the pervert now? Little boy?" I snort a laughter and carefully open up my body even more so he can have a full view of my masculinity. "Turn your back on me..." He grimace first at my command, but just do what I said as I told him the second.

"I've never done this before." He whisper on the pillow.

"Don't worry Sunbreeze, this won't injure you." I assured. After I got him strangled on doggy-style position; I started wetting his cute pinkish and puckering hole with the scented lube I bought days ago and started prepping him with my own tongue. "Tell me if it hurts okay?" He nodded.

It takes five minutes until I can finally put three of my fingers inside, yet it's still tight as hell. And I don't want to hurt though. "Does it still hurts?" I asked.

"I can feel no pain now, but it's weird." He replied, which gave me relief.

His sigh meant loud and deep, like he's nervous. I slowly drag the tip of my penis at the rim of his hole then inserted it slowly but surely. "Just tell me if it hurts." I whispered, while adding more of my length deeper—This is none sense, I can't feel pleasure if this might go on a very slow process of happening. Right? Then I added more of my lengthiness inside as I feel how his muscles stretch side to side for my grand entrance He needs to adjust it on himself if I go wrecking him suddenly. So I add impact. Hard enough to make him clench me.