Chapter 18: Wet Pasts.

Johan Yrlyseven

"Who the hell do you like?" The voice jump me out from my sit in a round stool. It was Jared's clueless tone, like real out of the chat.

"Why were you even here by the way?" I grunted, giving him a dissatisfaction look.

"Small world!" He cheered, "I was on a ride to acquire some groceries this time but I ran out of gas and here I was, with you two... Talking about?? Who do you liked again? Bro?" Shit... "Oh, sorry for judging buddy... Let's roll again............ so, amongst of you two, who said that silly question?" Jared with a smirk chimed in.

I purse my lips slightly then turned it into a thin line. "We didn't talk about th-" I retorted, flying my words out of nowhere but as interrupted by his cancerous mouth.

"Okay, change subject. It doesn't matter if you're liking someone secretly; but I hope... IIIII hopeeeee that you'reeeeeee doing this in a positive purposes... I mean, you didn't get a serious girlfriend anyway."

(A/N: Btw, you can Italic the unknown words or created names and places, or curses and profanities to make it work like a normal lines. That's what I've learn to my Sissy, she's a top notcher.

Search her new Wattpad acc, and she was having this kinda good story called Lucienne... It's an LGBTQ story too. XD.

-Loli, BxB, GxG and etc.)

"I can get a serious partner, you shit." I whisper-yelled telling him to shut his mouth in a metaphorical argue. "Just wait this time, you wanna bet for it?" I stated confidently, knowing that I can pay some decent sluts for a foreplay, dress like a man, then set my attitude aside... And woah, I'm in a serious relationship now.

"Then I'll bet a mille!" Gale chirped like a Frenchman, slamming a paper bill on the metal table.

"I call..." Jared hummed in a second demotion.

"You guys really wanna bet my orlay or what? ......we should be talking about more important things, since we're staying awhile??? Yeah?" I involuntarily disrupted. Giving them a 'what the fuck guys?' Look. "It's about the plan guys, you Gale... Your problem... all of our problems guys. Let's talk about it." I declared.

++++

I know this isn't very right, in any angle. But I wanna turn back to that time and make sure the light fit into the dark.

"Hey! Sebastian!" I cheered, walking in their table.

We're still very close that time, with my friend Jared, Jackie, Jade, Jaillene, Jaeden and Sunbreeze. We're the most popular group that time, and I felt ecstatic every time  I remember that fresh and special memories.

"Hey, Sebastian... Is it okay if I ask you some random questions?" I ask pleasing, he smile rolling his eyes then nodding playfully. "Okay, if someone in the classroom with enormous and weird frame like ten times larger than you, then he demanded at you?? What will you do?" Yeah, it's a very random question that makes him flinch slightly.