Last Words.

Jaden Rose Bartelle

My doctor told me I had inherited a disease called Fatal Familial Insomnia and Dissociative Identity Disorder.

(A/N: What D.I.D means: A mental disorder characterized by the presence of two or more personality states or distinct identities that repeatedly take control of a person's behavior.

F.F.I means:

A very rare autosomal-dominant inherited priondsease of the brain, in which progressively worsening insomnia leads to hallucinations and delirium.)

I have three personalities; Janelia, she's not a lesbian, yet a little bit. She's yes.

Julia, is a pyscho bitch who wants to murder children. And me. I don't know what should I call myself.

Julia is the worst personality of us. She can't stop herself from being a psychotic woman, and all of sudden he inserts to our respective schedules.

I don't know what to say, but the Yrlyseven didn't jail me. Maybe because I'm too pretty? Even though I killed lots of their sons and daughters?

~

The school went well, I drink my maintenance everyday and Sebastian, Jackie and I became close again.

++++

Andromeda Bedorrié

Yeah I'm already dead, and I'm not allowed to deliver my words for a moment. But please listen to what I'll be saying.

DIE IN HELL JOHAN!!!!!

++++

Galaxy Supernova

Shut up bitch.

For the moment I tried torturing Giovanni... Something went go wrong. He just transform into a wolf disengaging to once restraint I used for his prohibition to move, then turn back into a hairy... Yet hot dude.

I don't know what gotten into me... But I felt very hot and erotic right now.

He smirk at me, guiding one of my hand down to that bush of pubes, and even more deeper down until I reach his flabby cock. "You want this?" He whispered.

Then both of his hand link behind my waist as he threw me into my bedsheets. "You're so fucking fuckable now." He complimented desperately.

++++
Narrator's Point Of View

Dan and March got married in the age of eighteen. While Jared became an incredible valedictorian; he focused studying for his degree, as he was able to find a greater and perfect girlfriend for himself.

Though, Jace and Johnny's relationship turned upside down and difficult because of that uncle they were talking about.

Speaking of Yrlyseven family... Johan also tried his best to date Sebastian... But it's too late. Or maybe???

Find out what will happen next XD

Stories To Be published soon

[There will be an upcoming story between Mason and Vernon.]

[Short alternate story about Giovanni and Galaxy.]

[And Jared's auction business turned chaotic after someone bought an antic from him with a very hefty price by a sex addict billionaire.]

(A/N: We're almost done guys. And I hate to say this but... Secret!!! XD.)