Chapter 20: Blackmailed. 2

Sebastian Sunbreeze

"You killed Ben!! You made him leave the house! And that's a murder!" He scolded. My body shakes every millisecond and in a minute... I think my heart's gonna pop out of my heart already. "I will not forgive you! Now, leave! Get out of my fucking house!!" He kept yelling, while ignoring mom's pleases.

"Don't worry, because I'm out soon... And I'll assure you that everything you've done to me will back fire to you." I hissed, leaving my words clumsily, drawing him into a large fire that burns me alive.

His left hand lands on my right cheeks, making a stinging pain that crawl beneath my skin.

"I will kill you the next time you step in my porch!" The last sentence he gave me was a fully yelled disruption. Then he pulled a gun from his left side waist...

~boom!

"Shit!" I almost choke to my own saliva, as I wake up with sweats all over my neck and face that seems to be caused by those thrill memories that kept replaying while I'm asleep.

That's the only thing I remembered... In which I'm having a devil dad whose the reason why I'm here and the only reason why I'm having a refreshed memory, a caring and powerless mom, a goddamn tormentor. And... Well, I just got my cats recently, even though I already wanted to have one since I was a kid.

I drag my feet to stand up, and meet the sun of my next day.

++++

I wonder where was Benjamin right now... He's my half brother from father side, he's an asshole in times of talking to me... He's older than six years to me.

But my eldest sister stands ten years from me. Like a very large gap. And I'm still thinking about what I've done to make him leave... "Mr. Sunbreeze?"

It was when a night... A night. "Sebastian?" A single night, that ruined my life.

"Mr. Sunbreeze!" I snap into reality, slipping like slime that moves very lame and tired. "You haven't have breakfast yet? You're pale?" Mrs. Echavez interrogated.