Chapter 10: Hard To Get.

Sebastian Sunbreeze

"Now, call the slut if you want me to do it right now. Go!" I demanded the black suited guy near me in the guest room. Trying to pry him off with me... But he shake his head reluctantly. I tried pursuing him more than ten times to fetch the slut but he remained frozen.

By the way, Johan is the only one who brought me the papers, so does that mean he'll be joining us?

The door opened slowly revealing the Johan dressed up with only a bathrobe, he gesture the guy near me to leave and started raising his brow towards me. "You should be joining me. Come." He motioned arrogantly as I made face when he turned around. I followed him everywhere, until we reach the neon blue color of the pool. It's mesmerizing.

"Where?" I asked falsely  confused.

"Stop asking, we're just gonna do your first selected 'can willingly do' poolfucks?" I ended up puzzled while blinking my eyes fourth to sixth times.

"Who's the girl?"

"Who the hell do you think anyone else could signed the submissive position? Obviously the guy named Sebastian." He replied joyfully. Did I missed something? Or did I just fucked up. Yeah, I know what does he meant, I'm not dumb.

"Now, strip... Let's get this over." If he really wanted it bad, then let's get this over.

"So?!! We... Both?? Uhmm... Do it?" My mind was exploding from the questions that flying everywhere.

"Why not." As he drop his robe elsewhere, living a blue swimwear boxer shorts, he stop at the edge of the pool's outer layer... Then shoot, he swam everywhere he takes and stop in the middle of this pool. "Come now." His smile is intimidating, I don't know what comes to his mind to do this fucking hell of being very friendly and happy?

I only saw this with him from the last few years; I think grade nine?

His bullies didn't stop until we reach this year, he was always gathering his friends just to beat the hell out of me... Or sometimes put a dead insect which was Beatle that I hated the most inside my lunch box.

I avoided him after that happened, taking months until we got back from having pranks to each others.

One time, there's a camp trip... And we're both grouped to each other. He hated it first but I persuaded him to just accept the truth.

Our first night, was intense. I felt him spooning me under the blankets, with haste... I do forced myself to ignore it, but deep inside my own dick has started deceiving me.