Chapter 28: Discussion. 3

Johan Yrlyseven

After that night, I can't stop thinking about the feeling inside of Sunbreeze; the warmth of his cove, the force of his clench, and the sight of him refusing me. I can even feel my dick twitching right now eagerly.

Although, I discover something that might go positive all the time. "Jace, I didn't saw your feathers anywhere lately? Did you fuck the person you loved?" I question curiously. But then he's blank so I guess he didn't get it. "I just figured it out, that our first phase on getting the ability to control our metamorphosis is about to have sex to our love or attracted person? You know???" But his expression falls. "Did Johnny hurt you?"

"I didn't fuck someone else Johan, I let Johnny screw me." He breathed weakly...

...

...

...

"So what's the problem? You still had the first phase of that ability. In fact, I already know about him being into you like years then and now. It's okay bro, it's not an Incest love." I soothe him while patting his back carefully.

"I just realize, I wanted to take BWHC up my ass." He confessed proudly, but I was mentally blocked about the meaning of BWHC.

"BWHC?"

"Big white, hairy cock, just like uncle Johnny." He pressed.

"What the fuck?!" Then we engage into a loud laughter.

"What about me?" Suddenly, a voice boom from our side. So we both look at the direction and find the tall guy Johnny. He's a flight attendant, with his nice uniform making my mouth went to form an 'O' line.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, the twenty-four years old uncle. How's the first day at airplane?" I chimed childishly.

"Nothing, new. How about you there boy." He winked at Jace. And all of sudden his cheeks creep red shades. "Do you wanna chill?" Johnny asked which Jace replied a desperate nods.

"See you later pal." Johnny said as they both disappeared like a real gay-couple material relationship. But they didn't look like one, they're just seemingly brother friendly relationship if you can tell.

~

I started thinking about ditching today's class? Because I'm extremely late now. Besides, Sunbreeze will do this too right? And we'll be stick again in a single room and empty room named detention class.

Suddenly I remember something from my past that I will never forget. It was midnight in my classmates house... We're having a project which we worked home alone..

·Narrator Johan·
‹†›

I was half asleep that night with Sunbreeze on my side. We're still grade six that time and everything was kinda hormonal as fuck.

While I'm half asleep, I drown from the sound of noise, cause from the other side of room... It's distorted, so I can only hear it blurry and not clear. But something I know was a sure thing... Moans, wails, whimpers, groans, pants and other more.

However, the best cells of me was the thing about being horny all the time, so I find any way to look through the room.

After I found a median size hole at the wall, I stand up in the bed at the bottom left side part space where Sunbreeze was sleeping...

I saw four men, one of them with hairy torso at the very back of the train was like in his early thirties, the second guy that he's fucking looks like a college students, next in the line was I think his boyfriend? And the last person in the position was our classmate. All naked, and messy. They are on a position train style while the lights were still on inside...