Chapter 16: Cessation.

(A/N: Hello guys! We reached 1.5k reads, yepee! Just wanna say thank you for those who continue reading this book.)

P.S: I'm rewatching 13RW!!

Sebastian Sunbreeze

I entered the hospital's men's room, with my panting sizzling on my voice. Then going through a random cubicle it have.

"Sunbreeze?" The voice meant loud and body-shaking scary, there's a hint of his tone that he's bloody serious and threatening. I didn't mean to runaway like that, but he's making me. He called for my name once again, added by third and another more.

Every time he called my name, a cubicle's door opens, does that mean he's really searching me desperately? "Hey shut up frea-" a loud skin thud that exploded interrupting a guy's comment. "Fuck! What the hell was tha-" another thud comes out. "Sto-stop." Then the rain of thud punches followed. My heart hitches, killing me from my guilt hearing that the guy was pleading for a false problem.

I quickly exit my cubicle and saw a guy, knocked on the floor, while Johan's knuckle coloured by splash of blood. He was about to hit him again, but I throw my phone towards their direction, hitting Johan directly on the forehead with precision and physical force. He yelp for a moment as he cover his forehead, then I saw blood drips out of his palm.

"You'll pay for this!" He sneered grabbing my body out of the room, until out of the building and inside his car.

I tried dislodging from his grasp but he has tight and bone-crushing strength poured on it. He has still the glare he was wearing before I ran out from Dan's room. "What the fuck is this?!" I argued, tilting his head to me as a reaction. But I gasp and felt slightly joyful, seeing him bleed because of me, "Yo-you're ble-bleeding." I trailed out while the blood drips out from his forehead and until it reaches his right cheek.

He has a blank expression and weak movements "You got me good." He whispered, rolling his eyes inevitably exhausted then faint on his seat.

I jump into shock and quickly got unto his side, slapping lightly his left cheek, where they're no blood trails surrounded. "Don't send me back to the hospital.... M-my mom wi-will be mad at you." He whimpered while holding my side with a firm a grip on my right wrist. "Send me to y-your place." He breathed with half asleep eyes. I release a grunt, and told him to swap seats with me.

++++

"You should've have not do that to the guy..." I grumble with a narrowed brows while staring on the road.

"Yo-you. Pro-provoke me." He uttered, while holding his head.

"Then don't scare me!" I raised my voice with an intimidated pressure.

"Wh-why? Yo-you scared?" He trailed off.

I don't know if he's talking shits in purposes to me but I don't like it.

"I'm not, so shut your tone." I hissed followed by a smug smirk on his lips. I grit my teeth in annoyance and pull the car on the side walk.

"Are you trying my patience, huh? Even if you'll beat me up after this, I don't care. You're getting in my nerve like a leech. Stop, smiling like that or talking like you really know the best of me because you ruined my life." I called out deflated. He just smile at me, then lean on his sit more comfortably, with that. "I'm out of here." I grumble, opening the door with my left hand but he grab me with my other one straddling me back on my seat with a wince.