Chapter 13: French Kiss?!

Johan Yrlyseven

"How are you?" My cousin Jace' concerned question. He's the Peregrine falcon who I helped to get out of Sunbreeze's house...

"I'm fine. By the way, did you know when will be the coming home of mom and dad?" I asked cautiously, and eat my lunch.

"Sorry bro, I didn't know but I heard them talking about you..." He ended his tone with horrified or sad something like that?

"What? What did you heard?" I mumbled exasperated.

"I'm afraid to say this but they said:

"If he can't get a serious relationship after we got home, I'll send him to New York." Mrs. Yrlyseven declared.

"Even a poor girl? A slut bitch?" Mr. Yelyseven puzzled words.

"Everything!. I don't care if she's a beggar or a he! As long as they are both serious. If he's not serious to them, that means he's still not a grown man... I'll send him to other the college if I can confirm it. He can't hold the company correctly or control his metamorphosis without any inspiration to someone or a motivation on something!

And look! Being the hundredth and eighty one Yrlyseven has the requirement of having a warm and considerate attitude.

Look at your son, he's so arrogant just like the first time I met you. He has a thin layers of temper and a goddamn bad records in the school.

Is that even a person?!" That's what I've heard man, I'm sorry." He ended it with a sigh.

Am I a trash?

"Hey!" I heard the voice of my beautiful boy. "Stop following me will you? Just stop." He demanded at the guy that was on his back, and search someone else in the room... When our eyes met, he quickly turned his heels to me and sit, directly beside me with a hurry look.

"Tell me, where's Dan? Or March?" Dan? Marc? Why the hell is he looking for them. "Answer now." He hissed making me snap on my daydream.

"Ah-oh. My apologies, I didn't know where are they right now but this morning we saw them fighting something." I explained making him blank for a moment. "Care to share?" I whispered.