Chapter 3: Pain in the ass.

Sebastian Sunbreeze

Everything went well in the next morning. I ditched Jared's party even though he begged for me to come.

I know that place will be a pain in the ass.

I was in the school library, with my friend Jade and Jackie... I'm just wondering why did I have to know four Js in my life; Jade, Jackie, Jared and Johan. But Jade and Jackie likes to read, they influenced me in doing it. Because in my first year of highschool, I have to have double home works because of having low grades.

Though, I'm grateful to them for helping me out from that misery. I open a page of a book and started reading phrases over them, as I feel massively uncomfortable about anything, "Hey guys? Did I forget something?" The only thing I said when I sense that there's a thorn stuck in my throat.

"Oh, I forgot something!..." Jackie exclaimed, but before he can add, I quickly drag my words.

"No... I mean mine. 'Did I forgot something?'" I repeated, making Jade and Jackie burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" I blurted out. Jackie smiled at me while preventing himself from exploding to guffaw loudly.

"Th-that's stunning..-haha- yo-you? Haha." Jade stuttered while snorting playfully. I lift my hand in the air and started questioning them about myself. And about a half minute of being ignored, I burst into out-of-control mode.

"What's wrong?!!" I growl seriously, rising to my seat and slamming a hand on the table, while losing my posture as it invades my brain. In short, I'm a short-tempered.

They halt and widen their eyes with the mouths formed like a fake smile. Then the next thing has happened was when someone threw a pen behind my back as it hit my skull perfectly. "Owww." I whimper, slightly caressing my head with a glare as I force myself to look back.

"I assume that you know already about this being the library? Right?" A female teacher, with a blue uniform, thick layers of makeup and a matching pointed eye glasses pointed out, so I just nodded my head off from embarrassment and get back to my seat feeling shit for a temporary period.

I eyed both the two of my friends and raise my right eyebrow. "Deserved." I laughingly snorted, making all of us giggle under our breathes.

"Shut up," Jade demanded with a slight hiss to Jackie.

++++

The class had already ended hours later, while me; I stayed in the library for a few minutes until my eyes caught tired and dry. Proceeding to my locker. Alone. Is a definition of a gigantic mistake. I tried ignoring Johan's group as they approached the alleyway.

Luckily for me, a very brilliant and strategic move I've already had. Watch. "Hey... Is little Moonbreeze being a loner again? Where's your double freak shit friends?" Johan chided as he smirks with his friends. Oh, I forgot to tell you about this, because of how many times they draw me in embarrassment, I finally memorized their faces and names. All I know that Jared is a friendly person, we talk sometimes. Gale is different too, he's kinda enjoying the sight of me being beaten up, like a masochistic psycho maybe? but there's still a hint from his eyes that I need to rethink about why did I hate him. What am I, a fucking fool? March was kinda having similar ways of Dan, the two of them were slightly very close... Like absolutely close to each other's that I can't even caught a guess what was it about, lovers perhaps?

In the top of that, they're all having the looks, the standings, the way they looked to be mesmerizing (which I can't see in every angle) and those built. But all of them is a cruel people when it comes about me.

I'm afraid to say this, but if I... Will have a power to bring them down. I will, or even worse. I could've done it already if I have.

It's been a year since they're doing this habit to me. Even though I added muscle or meats in my body already, they still seemed to stand behind me.

I was about to pass through Johan, but someone yanked me back to my locker. I can't help but glare to myself, jingles of heartbeat quickly raced inside my heart as I hear it throughout my brain.

"You should be afraid..." Johan whispered, clawing his hand to grab my bag. His friends help him until they succeed, Gale takes a hold on me, disabling all of my limbs to struggle up. Shit, I should have not brought my savings, so they won't take any of those. To my best posture, I stayed smug and confident. But deep inside, I'm afraid to be beaten up once again.

Johan fished inside my backpack and find somewhat interesting inside, basing from how he would react with a fearsome title and a grin stained by mischievousness morph from his facial expression.

He found it.

He drags it up, like a damn Satan, showing me off my brown wallet with paper bills inside. "Luckily you have money to spare me, I would like to thank you for being there as always." He stated with menace in his tone, as Gale plummeted me off with a smirk on his face.

Out of nowhere, I felt equally humiliated from reality. They didn't hurt me, instead they stole a precious thing from me.

No, I won't let them.

I didn't notice that they've already exited the alleyway with laughter so I stand up quickly grabbing the strap of my bag and follow their tracks as fast as possible.

Then startled the middleman which was Johan, to be a halt in their walk. "Hey, it's a very important thing for me... Hand it back, please." I blurted out, Johan finally looked back at me as he breaks my grasp on his wrist.

"You know what, you're being so selfish all the time." He suddenly dropped his words with irritation. "I don't care, you know that? STOP! following us... Quit being so clingy, we're not friends!" He ended up his retort by adjusting his shirt off.

Really? Am I the clingy and looking pest one now?

"At least for my fare bill." I mumble out. He just smirk it off and... "Ah!" The stinging pain from my cheeks has glowed, when he slap me with force in the face.

"Just say thank you that I didn't beat you again!" He snarled. And again they left me broken.

I don't know what's the rising expression inside me that dominating other emotions but I hate the fact that they're doing some cruel things not just to me but what if... Just what if... He'll hurt someone or even worse?

I just sigh it off and dialed my sister Jaina. "Hello? Cyst? (That's what I called her... Sounds like Sis)" I bit my lip for a moment and sigh once more.

What's it?

"I would like you to pick me up... Please?" Good thing, we're close enough for her willing to do it.

I'm so sorry lil bro, but I'm going to a highschool dude's party.

"Ah.. ah-ah. Is that it?? Ah.. O-okay. I'll just grab a ca-car." I stuttered deep in my bones as she said those fucking doom of my life words.

Wait? Is everything okay?

I stayed silent for a moment, while staring at my school shoes blankly.

Are you okay? Ceb? Okay, here I'll grab a taxi to pick you up there... Wai-

"No-no, it's okay. I'm just happy for you." I mumble with all my life.

Tskk, okay, let me just know if you get in the house already. Okay?

We end it with goodbyes and hung up with a smile. I just wanted to know the genuine reason why was Johan like this to me? I know that I'm innocent.

I have done nothing to upset him like this. And...

Shit, I forgot to apply my brilliant and strategic move to them.