Chapter 23: Discussion. 2

Sebastian Sunbreeze

"Hey, cutie." A female voice purred.

"Hey Eeriee, wassup?" I replied.

"I'm throwing a party tonight, and I know you're already eighteen." She winked, drawing her tray of foods in the table. "Don't worry, only eighteen above will come. I will not let the illegal students to drink and point at me as my fault when they got caught by their parents, that's a fucking stupidity." She stated while opening the box with a cute smile.

"I'll try, but in one condition. Can I do the Master of the ceremony?" I suggested, giving him a puppy eye look.

"Hmm, I'll think of that first." She said.

"By the way, how's it doing?" I pressed as I jerked the book I'm currently reading aside.

"Oh, 'ya mean the cheerleaderin', the grades and lifetime events? Well, it goes fine and fantastically usual... But still, there are conflicts 'bout my grades and family arguments..." She stated giving me shivers that ran down the back of my spine.

"We don't have enough monies left, Simon. We can't afford one of us getting in the jail because of your depths." Mom said worriedly while holding dad's hand pleasingly.

"Well, I don't give a fuck!" He seethed, as he plunged his fist deep in my mother's right cheek and hurried off the house with the savings that mom made from the past autumn.

I quickly come out under my bed where I hid for the past few minutes when my parents were arguing and fighting at each others. "Mom!" The only thing I can hear from my own voice, and the blood that trickled from my mother's open wound in the cheeks splattered on the floor. I quickly called my sisters and wail for help.

"-astian... Sebastian!... Sebastian!!!" I snapped out from the reality, at the same time darted my gaze from somewhere else realizing that Eeriee's the one who caught my attention by a yell. I didn't know that Eeriee's been rambling all the time which is a bad idea of being stunned and selfless. "Hey, you've spaced out for a moment... We're the only two here talking? Is there something to talk about?" She asked, leading a positive treatment for me.

I don't know if I can tell her, because she seemed to be a trustworthy person. Although, she's a bitch kinda slut with a bad manners of talking and a vibes of being queen that holds all of the students' deepest and darkest secrets. Therefore, I'm fifty percent to positive and fifty percent to negative right now, if I can lend him my unfortunate experiences...