Chapter 4: Karma.

(A/N: Johan's cat form - Ashera Cat a. k. a Savannah Cat ^^)

PRICE RANGE: $22,000-$125,000

A cat for the 21st Century, the Ashera was developed by Lifestyle Pets, a California-based company, and sells from 5 to 6 figures as only 100 have been sold each year since 2006.

A hybrid of the African Serval (like the Savannah), the Asian Leopard (like the Bengal) and the domestic house cat, the Ashera is the most expensive cat in the world!

The rarest and newest domestic breed of cat, the Ashera, stands tall with large pointed ears. Its coat sports both leopard spots and tiger stripes, and this big kitty loves to climb. Weighing in at 30 lbs., and expected to have a 25-year lifespan, you'll need a hefty wallet for more than two decades to cover her CAT FOOD bill alone.

Johan Yrlyseven

The truck went halt when we saw a sophomore year student on our campus who's definitely a faggot walking on the sidewalk with a leash connected to his Doberman and a plastic bag full of tools in the other hand. "Hey cocksucker!" I yelled with a tone of disgust making the guy look back at us and in the same time hit by Gale's molded sandwich that he has been bringing since we called him in and was been holding all the time with now numb fingers.

The guy seemed astounded by our action within tears slowly falling from his eyes. "Better luck next time bitch!" I added as we simply laugh out loud and drove out of the driveway.

++++

We reach Jared's house with a smile on our faces. The house was already crowded with teenagers and others were Jared's relatives. We exit Jared's truck and meet some goons and friends.

"Hi, Johan." Some beautiful voices of our female cheerleaders greeted me with giggles and seductive calls. Shit, that feels lively. I entered the main lobby which was their giant dining room when all of us separated and met our own respective partners, while me being unusually burned out. Because of the reason: I can't find one. Even just sex, one sex...

But I'm still confident from the fact that I will have one tonight.

Then I didn't expect this unbelievable happening from the next two hours. I don't know why, but maybe I'm just being over beautiful, right? It seems that if there's nobody fiery girls will approach me... I think this might be the end of my drinking.

Right? Very unusual for me because everyone will claw my sex experience, or even worse, maybe give me a blow publicly. That's what I have experience from few party events ago. "Hey... what's wrong? I can find you a company." It was Jared's confusing words who intended to be offending me in a savage way, yet having a fake wave of concern.

"Are you saying that I can't get a girl I wanted without a help of yours or you're telling me that I'm almost near to my expiry date?" I said while slowly morphing my grace with dread. Jared glared at himself as he looks at me with a questioning look.

"Really nigga?" He just stated with unknown emotion on his face. Arghhh! I think I want to punch him already. "Don't be so judgemental to me man, I'm just fetching you my sister. Sister!!" He called on the other side of the room, making the peoples who were eating and chilling casually look at us sternly. Jared apologize for a moment and yell once again but having a sympathetic manner finally. "Margarete!" He looked at me with a fake smile as he swallows a lump under his throat simultaneously.

After a few seconds, there was a girl who comes out on a door, holding a leash connected to a German Shepherd, as I saw her ethereal beauty. My stomach churns fire, making my nerves activate something unbearable.

I felt like I want to hiss at her dog, when Jared's sister reach near me. "I'm Margaret and this is... Oh- Ar-are you okay?" She was in the middle of her introduction when he notices that I'm being... well... Sick.

I cleared my throat while slowly beads of sweats rolling down my forehead and neck. The dog started growling under his breath, but started barking with a raised voice when I accidentally hissed like a cat unknowingly, making me step backward with shivers. The next, I feel itches deep in my bones. "I-I'm all right." I responded, cleared enough to be stuttered slightly as my breath started hitching until it's rigid... Then there, I saw the moon's light hitting my arm with smooth sensation caused by their large open window.

The dog barks at me continuously, as Jared's left palm landed at my right shoulders, making me flinch uncontrollably. "Tell me, is there any problem, bro? You seemed pale." Jared called out with concern filled his eyes.

Then that's when I realize something is up to me...!!

I quickly stormed off, out of nowhere, searching for a place to hide while feeling my nape being slowly covered with cat hairs as it ran down everywhere on my skin. Every step was lessening my speed and more on my scale. This can't be happening. Jared's yells vanished slowly as I reach their gate. It open automatically, giving me a chance to spare my life with an another run of my life.

The moon's directly hitting me now, and it feels like there's something coming out of my cheeks. Shit, my whiskers. Then my tail flew in the air, my nails were scaling high and my fangs were elongating pathetically.

My heartbeats were slowly drying off, making every turn on the sidewalk, while every lanes were difficult to enter, though it's hard to fill my thoughts. I can't find any chance to refuse my metamorphosis because it's just started, a reason why it's unstoppable.

I ended up seeing a trashcan on the back of an apartment, so I stop near it and unbuttoned my tuxedo. All of my worries flew away when the place was safe to hide. "Shit, I should've listen to dad." My face started growing some colors of mostly yellowish orange and dots of black furs all over it, and somewhat sexual organ near my butt, my abs started rising with white lines of fur and my biceps turned into twig like arms.

But my metamorphosis slowed down when the moonlight has been covered by clouds. I sigh, "Rotten luck." The reproduction dare my faith with fear, making it all up messy. My size has been slowly losing, from 6'1" to 5'5" then to 4'8" until I felt like I'm more to a midget. My suit and boxer started falling as a raindrop falls into my head. "Terrible luck." I added, the rain started bursting.

And everything I can do is wait until it goes away, then finally... I was fully morphed. But it's weird because I was standing instead of crawling.

Though the thing is... The rain has fully staggered the pathway, and there's no way of getting disgust... I hid under the trashcan and found a cock...

No... Cockroaches swarming a banana peel, I mean. I hissed at myself.

My mom grounded me for a while, still processing if her mercy passed my situation.

I have towed my car for being parked in a wrong place, another reason my mom gone yelling inside the house.

And me being out of nowhere today, I guess I'll face a tragic next time I step in our house?

Or maybe...

My thoughts interrupted me when I heard those sounds.

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

Tik

Took

It was a footstep echoing from right.
Then a phone ringing next. "Hello?" A deep manly voice answered.

Where have you been?

"I'm near your house but I'm not coming, I'm going home eventually because I'm from work. Is Johan right there?" Then suddenly I feel like his voice was the only thing I'm hearing, as if I'm stiffening from the way he said my name wryly.

I don't know? He just go home suddenly.

"Well, I'm still not coming..." He hung up the phone as I feel fear when a rat touch my tail, causing me to jump out from the trashcan's under work.

I can't help but yell out loud, feeling so disgusted out of a sudden.

Shit...