Chapter 31: Sister's Boyfriend.

Sebastian Sunbreeze

It was Saturday today, and I regretted waking up because mom invited me to the house.

Well, I can't pass through that occasion or just reason it out since my silly assed daughter and my retired public defender mother know my schedules in weekends, and also they won't listen to me that instance.

After I took my bathe, I change my clothes with my casual summer outfit. Fancy polo, short pants and a pair of old school shoes. Oh, I forgot my sunglasses. Looking hot out there boy, I complemented myself before heading out my apartment and saying goodbye to the cats.

~

"I'm here!" I called after I enter our slightly-hefty-priced-house. But no one answered so I proceeded inside my old room...

As I open the door, mist of dust meet me, giving me an itch inside my nostrils. "Fu-" I started coughing and sneezing roughly and my eyes started watering.

Stupid.

Everything is covered in dusts; my toys, my books, my accessories, my cabinet, my table work, my bed and other my stuffs. "Sweetie?" I flinch at my mom's voice pierce through my eardrums. "I forgot to clean your room yesterday, because I thought you're staying for the weekends in your dorm?" She said.

"Oh, no-no. I'm leaving sooner,  after dinner apparently. So, don't bother and tire yourself mom."

"Ceb, you know I missed you."

"Yes mom, do you wanna go shopping?" She suddenly glared her eyes at me.

"We don't usually do shopping... you won a lottery ticket?" She asked confusedly. I didn't won a fortune, though I still have credits left in my bank account, in fact; it's pretty big now. And I want to use it for my sister and mother so they'll feel no negativity that our family didn't shattered once. I sigh.

"I'm not that lucky to win a lottery mom, just the hard work. Besides, we Marianne take your maiden's surname than taking dad's, that's why we're like this... Very... Workaholic perhaps?" Then she chuckle with her smile.

"Okay, okay. After our breakfast—did you have breakfast yet?" I shake my head with a cheeky smile. "Then you're lucky, Marianne's boyfriend's joining the breakfast with us. After that, he'll bring us elsewhere to watch movie. Cool?" I just nodded with a smile, "then started cooking little chief." I burst into laughter first but still turn my heels to go inside the kitchen without any argues. "Wait! Mom, how'd you know they're going here? And she has boyfriend?" It's okay to play dumb. We just need to confirm it.

"Your sister—I mean her boyfriend used her phone to call me last night, and he said if it's okay that they'll come here to introduce himself, so he'll be feel free to be with Marianne... I approved him and let them be."

What the hell is his deal today? And seriously mom? You're turning into gold digging expeditionist now? Just kidding mom, sorry.